[ROM] Condemned CM7.2 Stable V1.6 (6/19/2012)

Search This thread

CondemnedSoul

Retired Recognized Developer
Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome to Condemned CM7
(Yes.. another CM kang)​

This ROM Is built from CM source and modded a tweaked for performance by me. This ROM has aerovan's 10.5 bfs ICS kernel already installed.

*credits*
Cyanogen - Source
Aerovan - kernel
workshed
Conap
gnarlyc
wildstang83
The Eris and Incredible communties
I'm sure there are others as well. If I've forgotten you please let me know.

Bugs - You tell me

*Downloads*

Condemned CM7 V1.6

MD5: 5b4ebb52993019f854f3dd8617aabef2

Gapps are already in the ROM... No need to flash them.

Direct download mirror thanks to revile

Condemned CM7 V1.6

Thanks goo-inside.me for the file hosting!

CyanogenMod merged Changelog

Screen Shots
Inc2-LOCK.png
Inc2-HOME.png

Inc2-NOTE.png
Inc2-ABOUT.png

As always. What you do with your device is not my doing. I'm not responsible for anything you may do to you device. Your warranty is now void.

Changelog:
6/19/12 - resync with CM Source, change to aerovan 10.5 bfs ICS kernel
6/2/12 - resync with CM source, left stock CM kernel... if you prefer Aerovan's
its easy to flash :p
3/4/12 - resync with CM source, fix camcorder sound, change to Aerovan's .8 cfs kernel
2/18/12 - resync with CM source
2/3/12 - resynced with CM source
1/14/12 - resynced with CM source
1/8/12 - Initial release.

Last edited:

fredrick1213

Feb 26, 2011
Hey Condemned, would you mind including Cricket APNs in this ROM so that us users with DInc2's flashed to Cricket will have working MMS? I really want to run this ROM but can't do so if I don't have MMS.

Linch89

Jul 11, 2011
Jacksonville
I tried looking at the changelog but it all looks like Swahili...I'm running aeros cm7 now are there any big differences? I'll probably keep the stock kernal too many kernals are acting weird

Backing up and flashing!

disconnecktie

Oct 23, 2011
I tried looking at the changelog but it all looks like Swahili...I'm running aeros cm7 now are there any big differences? I'll probably keep the stock kernal too many kernals are acting weird

Backing up and flashing!

I bet that CS has different tweaks for speed.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

CondemnedSoul

Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ

Backing up and flashing!

I honestly haven't looked at the other CM builds but I'd say the biggest differences would be... I've added some tweaks for speed and RAM optimization, minor build prop changes and aero i think uses his kernel as well.

Reactions: Linch89

JAS_21

Jun 27, 2010
Chicagoland
I'll probably give this a go soon. I think I have Workshed's ROM on my old Eris still lol.

Just a heads up for everyone, the same rule will probably apply for kernels. The only ones that will probably work are the stock CM or Aeroevan's .08 kernels.

CondemnedSoul

Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
its all good do you mind sharing your setup so i can get the max outta this rom?

So far I've just been running it stock with no oc or anything with no problems. Gotta keep in mind too that I'm used to the Eris ... I only had og Inc for a short time before upgrading to this so it doesn't take much to satisfy me lol

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda premium

CondemnedSoul

Apr 19, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
I'll probably give this a go soon. I think I have Workshed's ROM on my old Eris still lol.

Just a heads up for everyone, the same rule will probably apply for kernels. The only ones that will probably work are the stock CM or Aeroevan's .08 kernels.

Thanks for the heads up to everyone on the kernels. I was having some issues with sound and video playback initially with aeros ... not real sure why yet but I decided to just keep stock kernel for now.

disconnecktie

Oct 23, 2011
Hehe... I haven't had to run this phone overclocked either. It's so much faster than the Eris I don't need to. Besides when I do overclock it I can't really tell that its goin faster. I just noticed the SD card read/write speed is set at 1024, I think you usually set the default higher thought you might wanna know.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Welcome to Condemned CM7
    (Yes.. another CM kang)​

This ROM Is built from CM source and modded a tweaked for performance by me. This ROM has aerovan's 10.5 bfs ICS kernel already installed.

*credits*
    Cyanogen - Source
    Aerovan - kernel
    workshed
    Conap
    gnarlyc
    wildstang83
    The Eris and Incredible communties
    I'm sure there are others as well. If I've forgotten you please let me know.

Bugs - You tell me

*Downloads*

Condemned CM7 V1.6

MD5: 5b4ebb52993019f854f3dd8617aabef2

Gapps are already in the ROM... No need to flash them.

Direct download mirror thanks to revile

Condemned CM7 V1.6

Thanks goo-inside.me for the file hosting!

CyanogenMod merged Changelog

Screen Shots
    Inc2-LOCK.png
    Inc2-HOME.png

Inc2-NOTE.png
    Inc2-ABOUT.png

As always. What you do with your device is not my doing. I'm not responsible for anything you may do to you device. Your warranty is now void.

Changelog:
    6/19/12 - resync with CM Source, change to aerovan 10.5 bfs ICS kernel
    6/2/12 - resync with CM source, left stock CM kernel... if you prefer Aerovan's
    its easy to flash :p
    3/4/12 - resync with CM source, fix camcorder sound, change to Aerovan's .8 cfs kernel
    2/18/12 - resync with CM source
    2/3/12 - resynced with CM source
    1/14/12 - resynced with CM source
    1/8/12 - Initial release.
    I feel like a real a$$ hole after reading what you guys posted. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

It just seems like right before the ROM is almost perfict the devs move onto somthing else. Like cm 7 nightly 134, its almost bug free. It just needs a little more work. But for some reason he stopped at 134 and moved to cm9. I hope.....

Sent from my ADR6350 using XDA App

whatever the reason for your crappy previous post, that has nothing to do with the work of the developer of this particular rom project

again, no aosp rom (or any rom) will be 100% perfect...the stock rom isnt either

unless you are going to study programming or plan to, continue to remain silent...thanks
    Try and cover most in one shot then I'm gonna start picking and choosing what I answer from here out... yes, this is based on the latest cm source so yes, its based on the stable release. And yes, it has all the official cm source changes included. Hence, resync cm source and the link to cm changelog in the op.... (original post)(or first post) Hope that's clear enough.

I don't use live wallpapers so I don't know if they work or which ones do or don't work. I remove all the lwp related stuff from mine as well.

If I come across sounding like a ****........ it's because I am :D

I feel like a real a$$ hole after reading what you guys posted. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.

It just seems like right before the ROM is almost perfict the devs move onto somthing else. Like cm 7 nightly 134, its almost bug free. It just needs a little more work. But for some reason he stopped at 134 and moved to cm9. I hope.....

Sent from my ADR6350 using xda premium
    Why can't there be ONE perfict cy mod 7 ROM? No ROM for this phone is bug free

Lazy developers :(

are you kidding me?

why dont you learn to program and develop and do it yourself...or at least stfu and show some gratitude for the people who FOR FREE give hours of their own time to improve the existing OS of your phone

its posts like that, which make you want to abandon work entirely