Atlanta
This stuff is genius.
4320976d-a9d8-27c9.jpg

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Oodie

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 6, 2011
Kuliyapitiya
Miui 4 can offer the best mods with great stability. There are way more mods in miui than in any rom and miui is the most easy to use rom available without no doubt . Just take the ststus bar for an example . ... But the lancher lag is there .
So i agree with you . Using miui with another launcher ( i prefer apex ) is a really good idea.

Sent from my Crespo

Reactions: treyweez11

treyweez11

Jan 4, 2012
Atlanta
Fergies miui? Since when does he port miui?

---===:::Greetzz, jojoost:::===---

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Since forever. He had a thread here but it got closed and he said he wouldn't open it back. He is at miuiandroid.com updating every week on miui for ns4g

dEris

Nov 6, 2009
Dallas Texas
google.com
hm... looks like stock ICS but with iphone-ish statusbar. Sorry but what's so genius about it?

Does not look like an iPhone status bar. He mentioned MIUI and you jump on your trolling horse and give no facts backing up your statement/rant. Go compare an iPhone to the above screenshot and come back. Damn.

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2

Sputnikk23

Jun 23, 2010
Currently running MIUI as well (btw, 4g build coming soon from miui.us). Love MIUI.

No matter what ROM I run though (I've had some sweet ass CM setups as well), GO Launcher is one of the first things installed - MIUI included. Smooth as butter.

"I don't always stick w/ the same ROM, but after I flash I always install GO Launcher"..

Should I go make a meme now?

treyweez11

Jan 4, 2012
Atlanta
Does not look like an iPhone status bar. He mentioned MIUI and you jump on your trolling horse and give no facts backing up your statement/rant. Go compare an iPhone to the above screenshot and come back. Damn.

Lol he was probably talking about the wallpaper

Reactions: dEris

theSlack

Aug 29, 2010
I tried miui last year, found the launcher/desktop sharing app drawer duties too iPhone/cluttered. Installed adw ex, and it was on! Pretty fonts and menus, but a launcher that isn't filled with icons like my mom's computer desktop!

If the sprint GNex port has working lte, I may try it again, but I'll ditch the launcher almost immediately.

'one man's opinion'

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    using a different launcher on miui defeats the whole purpose imo
    using a different launcher on miui defeats the whole purpose imo

Hardly, although the GB miui launcher was pretty sweet. Miui themes, toggle controls, and modified setting menus still make it a viable choice...Nova simply brings back a lot of customization options that miui lacks.
    Miui 4 can offer the best mods with great stability. There are way more mods in miui than in any rom and miui is the most easy to use rom available without no doubt . Just take the ststus bar for an example . ... But the lancher lag is there .
    So i agree with you . Using miui with another launcher ( i prefer apex ) is a really good idea.

Sent from my Crespo

Lol he was probably talking about the wallpaper