prokennexusa

Jan 12, 2012
Petaluma
plus.google.com
Acid Audio Engine - Xloud and Bravia Engines Used

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1923630

read post, there is one link for dolby digital devices with ics

http://www.mediafire.com/?7t7fcacxm8uv1dr

any tester, i cant test it right now. please see if this work. i thinks its great !

in that post says that work for kindle fire, so ui think this will work, work for most devices, but kindle fire was confirmed that worked

persano,

Thank you for this post, it really allowed me to take a break and reflect since Audio used to be my profession.

This code is very interesting, this brings me back to when I was a sound engineer and we would tweak the music. Today's digital tweaking is very similar to what we in the analogue days - just what used to take us weeks, now takes just hours. The designer did a solid job on the code, very impressive. He uses Xloud and Bravia engines (relabels them) then he tweaks the ICS audio settings in build.prop - this is a solid find and gave me some more ideas to add to our code. We spoke last night and realized we may need to change the name of our software since it will be doing everything we do manually through automation.

Send me a PM if you have any ideas on a new name for Kindle Fire First Aide. I guess what we could do is market the Kindle Fire First Aide package and keep it free, then offer a new package for a fee that would have a GUI and automated tweaks. So far our new menu is 31 choices long! We have not even gotten to the custom ROM additions. We are using Busybox to inject code into build.prop thereby completely eliminating the potential Kindle Brick.

Where are you, one day I could fly and meet you for coffee, I own an aircraft - single engine Lancair. We'll plan this maybe during a convention since we attend most of the computer, security and electronics conventions.

persano

Nov 25, 2012
Buenos Aires
persano,

Thank you for this post, it really allowed me to take a break and reflect since Audio used to be my profession.

This code is very interesting, this brings me back to when I was a sound engineer and we would tweak the music. Today's digital tweaking is very similar to what we in the analogue days - just what used to take us weeks, now takes just hours. The designer did a solid job on the code, very impressive. He uses Xloud and Bravia engines (relabels them) then he tweaks the ICS audio settings in build.prop - this is a solid find and gave me some more ideas to add to our code. We spoke last night and realized we may need to change the name of our software since it will be doing everything we do manually through automation.

Send me a PM if you have any ideas on a new name for Kindle Fire First Aide. I guess what we could do is market the Kindle Fire First Aide package and keep it free, then offer a new package for a fee that would have a GUI and automated tweaks. So far our new menu is 31 choices long! We have not even gotten to the custom ROM additions. We are using Busybox to inject code into build.prop thereby completely eliminating the potential Kindle Brick.

Where are you, one day I could fly and meet you for coffee, I own an aircraft - single engine Lancair. We'll plan this maybe during a convention since we attend most of the computer, security and electronics conventions.

Thanks, i do it because is my job, i love improving our kindle for make it better

Dont live in usa xD

Sent From My Super Modded KFHD

Last edited: