[ROM] CM 10.1 (Android 4.2) for RazrHD XT925/XT926

Search This thread

mikeyinid

Sep 4, 2010
Boise
There goes that theory. What would change between the initial boot and subsequent.

sent from my xt926 RAZR maxx hd

I've seen this so many times in the aosp process on so many phones. One that stands out is the call audio on the T-Mobile gs2. Worked on a clean install then stopped after a reboot. Took many months to figure that out. Not saying that will be the case here but patience is gonna be our friend in this process.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using xda premium

epinter

Inactive Recognized Developer
Feb 26, 2011
Sao Paulo
www.linuxmobile.org
Why am I getting this now?

Code:
Looking for dependencies
Dependencies file not found, bailing out.

It's normal. Happens to me on every build. I think it's related to cm.dependencies.

Code:
including device/generic/armv7-a-neon/vendorsetup.sh
including device/generic/armv7-a/vendorsetup.sh
including device/generic/mips/vendorsetup.sh
including device/generic/x86/vendorsetup.sh
including device/motorola/xt907/vendorsetup.sh
including device/motorola/xt925/vendorsetup.sh
including device/motorola/xt926/vendorsetup.sh
including device/ti/panda/vendorsetup.sh
including vendor/cm/vendorsetup.sh
including sdk/bash_completion/adb.bash
including vendor/cm/bash_completion/git.bash
including vendor/cm/bash_completion/repo.bash
Looking for dependencies

============================================
PLATFORM_VERSION_CODENAME=REL
PLATFORM_VERSION=4.2.2

Reactions: mikeyinid

mikeyinid

Sep 4, 2010
Boise
It's normal. Happens to me on every build. I think it's related to cm.dependencies.

Code:
including device/generic/armv7-a-neon/vendorsetup.sh
including device/generic/armv7-a/vendorsetup.sh
including device/generic/mips/vendorsetup.sh
including device/generic/x86/vendorsetup.sh
including device/motorola/xt907/vendorsetup.sh
including device/motorola/xt925/vendorsetup.sh
including device/motorola/xt926/vendorsetup.sh
including device/ti/panda/vendorsetup.sh
including vendor/cm/vendorsetup.sh
including sdk/bash_completion/adb.bash
including vendor/cm/bash_completion/git.bash
including vendor/cm/bash_completion/repo.bash
Looking for dependencies

============================================
PLATFORM_VERSION_CODENAME=REL
PLATFORM_VERSION=4.2.2

it stops though. thats as far as it gets

EDIT* its building. I havent compiled cm since 7, mostly ever mess with aokp but since im stuck on that, thought id try cm. thanks

Last edited:

epinter

Feb 26, 2011
Sao Paulo
www.linuxmobile.org
Reactions: crubbish

swboland

Jul 8, 2012
Long Island
Phone app Force Close

I had the phone app FC on me on two fresh installs. During install I completely wiped everything, including Dalvik cache. I wiped dalvik after installing cm10.1 as well. I installed a third time, have not had a problem with them phone app yet. I've been trying to test it by doing things which thought might have caused it last time. I had heard something about different user accounts causing the FC so I didn't add any user accounts at first. but now I've added multiple accounts (google, facebook, email) and the phone app is still working fine, I'm nervous it'll crap out on me in a dire situation but I'm going to keep testing it for a while. I'll try to wipe dalvik and change the notification tone. I'll let you know what happens. Also I'll logcat if u can use that

arcanexvi

Aug 22, 2010
Hoffman Estates, IL
Epinter: Are you continuing to work on this franken-build or are we waiting for Hash to finish his kernel instead? Just curious.

Thank you for all the hard work.

Hashcode

Senior Recognized Developer
Sep 3, 2011
Soon as I free up from the initial work on this new 3.4 kernel, I'll sit down and walk through the data/phone connection on XT926. Seems that something is broken atm.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

epinter

Feb 26, 2011
Sao Paulo
www.linuxmobile.org
Epinter: Are you continuing to work on this franken-build or are we waiting for Hash to finish his kernel instead? Just curious.

Thank you for all the hard work.

franken-build? I'm trying to consider that the way you wrote this was not intended to offend... The firmware was developed with xt925 and xt907 with a very big cooperation of dhacker. We both spent hours creating a quality firmware that now is being used as a base by other moto phones like xt926. I don't have a xt926 to test and discuss more.

Please ask xt925 users if they consider this a low quality work.

All made here has stability and quality as objective.

Maybe my mistake was to build and publish a firmware for a phone I don't have how to test the same way I can do with 925. Anyway, I respect you opinion. And I respect all other users, so I will not give up just because this kind of comment. Feel free to review all the work made by me and other devs directly or indirectly involved in this project.

About your question... No I'm not waiting for anything. I'm developing the firmware, and at this moment I'm trying to help the development of other phone so users can enjoy 4.2.2.

I don't like to wait other complete his work to get all the work ready to use. I'm trying to help hashcode as I can.

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app

jldr

Aug 21, 2012
I don't think he meant it as a disrespect, but rather that the build may be the work of different code put together? Not sure.

mikeyinid

Sep 4, 2010
Boise
I don't think he meant it as a disrespect, but rather that the build may be the work of different code put together? Not sure.

I think he thinks this build is just a hack job. I assure you that is not the case. Thses guys have done a ****load of work to get these quallcom moto devices to the point they're at. If he had any idea the time that's gone into getting these devices/ firmware to this point he would have worded his question differently.

Reactions: heffzilla

koftheworld

Jun 9, 2010
Central NJ
Soon as I free up from the initial work on this new 3.4 kernel, I'll sit down and walk through the data/phone connection on XT926. Seems that something is broken atm.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

He lives!

---------- Post added at 09:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:11 PM ----------

franken-build? I'm trying to consider that the way you wrote this was not intended to offend... The firmware was developed with xt925 and xt907 with a very big cooperation of dhacker. We both spent hours creating a quality firmware that now is being used as a base by other moto phones like xt926. I don't have a xt926 to test and discuss more.

Please ask xt925 users if they consider this a low quality work.

All made here has stability and quality as objective.

Maybe my mistake was to build and publish a firmware for a phone I don't have how to test the same way I can do with 925. Anyway, I respect you opinion. And I respect all other users, so I will not give up just because this kind of comment. Feel free to review all the work made by me and other devs directly or indirectly involved in this project.

About your question... No I'm not waiting for anything. I'm developing the firmware, and at this moment I'm trying to help the development of other phone so users can enjoy 4.2.2.

I don't like to wait other complete his work to get all the work ready to use. I'm trying to help hashcode as I can.

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app

Please don't misunderstand the bug reports from us 926 users. We are all extremely appreciate of your work and think you're doing a great service especially because you don't own the phone. I think more than anything we want to use a rock solid build of your cm10.1 as soon as you can pump it out. Seriously, thank you.

jldr

Aug 21, 2012
I think he thinks this build is just a hack job. I assure you that is not the case. Thses guys have done a ****load of work to get these quallcom moto devices to the point they're at. If he had any idea the time that's gone into getting these devices/ firmware to this point he would have worded his question differently.

I know everyone is quick to get their pitchforks out when the slightest possible insult is made against a dev, but really, I don't think he meant any ill words here. If he did, he wouldn't finish his post with "thank you for your hard work."

Again, I think he was just contrasting between pinter's build, which isn't based on a kernal from the ground up, and hash's build.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is a CM10.1 (Jelly Bean, Android 4.2) ROM for RAZR HD.

I'm not responsible by phone bricks of any kind, or any other damage this firmware may cause to you, to your phone or any accessories conected to your phone.

This firmware can be used with a unlocked bootloader.

Download links and information about what is working can be found on the website:
    http://www.linuxmobile.org/razrhd/cm10-1

Instructions:
    Download the zip (cm-10.1-*-UNOFFICIAL-epinter-xt925.zip) and copy to your sdcard.
    Boot into recovery.
    Backup your firmware and data!
    Format /system.
    Install the firmware (install zip from...).
    Install gapps (install zip from...).
    Wipe data/cache (don't wipe if you plan to upgrade from CM10 to CM10.1)
    Reboot.

DEVELOPERS (razrqcom-dev-team):
    EPinter - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT925 & MB886 Support
    DHacker - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT926 Support
    Hashcode - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT926 Support
    Nadlabak - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT897 Support
    Skrilax_CZ - Kernel Development, Build Setup, XT897 Support

Developers builds:
    DHacker: http://androidhosting.org/Devs/Dhacker29/cm/
    Epinter: http://goo.im/devs/epinter
    Skrilax: http://skrilax.droid-developers.org/cm10.1nightly/razrqcom/choose_device.php

37XGm.png

0Mx4q.png

ti5bH.png

2eWHL.png
    Feedback

Last week, cyanogenmod introduced some changes that break razrhd, don't boot anymore. To make it work again, we must make a change that breaks video decoding. We are working on a solution to solve all the kernel problems and avoid this kind of issue, but it may require some time.
    Working with dhacker to bring cm-10.2 to motorola qcom phones. Progress until now:
    No calls, lot of crashes, but some things working (wifi, display, audio). A lot of things to do yet. No ETA.

Be7LNcy.png
    Updated to 4.2.2, no bootloops or sensor problems.
    I hate when that happens. And it's more frustrating when there's so few other Roms to try with our device. But epinter has all the right to focus on his real work and family. I appreciate his work and I hope he can work again on this Rom in the near future.

I, as I'm sure many of you are, love to try new Roms on my Android devices. And the lack of options on this magnificent phone is infuriating. So many potential.

I'm trying to do something, some minutes in a day ... Building, trying to debug camera ...