[Q] Moto x 4.4 root for unlocked bootloader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ttrusty

Jul 7, 2014
If someone could please post instructions to root moto x 4.4 for people that have unlocked bootloader with unlock code.

nhizzat

Mar 12, 2011
Google Pixel 3
OnePlus 6T
Seriously? You can't figure out how to root your phone with an unlocked bootloader yet you were able to find XDA?

Unlock bootloader, download recovery and su.zip, push to /sdcard, flash recovery, boot into recovery, flash su.zip.

NWKENT

Dec 17, 2010
Tryon, North Carolina
Seriously? You can't figure out how to root your phone with an unlocked bootloader yet you were able to find XDA?

Unlock bootloader, download recovery and su.zip, push to /sdcard, flash recovery, boot into recovery, flash su.zip.

Sir..in that ones defense..not everyone here is experienced with this..and it seems to me, that we all started with this "stuff " sometime..kindness with our words would be a show of honor and a loving attitude..
:)

The instructions in the above post are very true and accurate..but to the untrained eye..one would certainly not understand all that jazz..

sent by my 4.2.2_139.10.53
XT1060 Moto XDEV
http://waynekent.com/page6.html

Last edited:

chrisp6825

Mar 13, 2009
While I agree with NWKENT, I also favor nhizzat's unspoken intention :
If ttrusty IS having trouble searching for this info that is available, I worry for the day he/she gets stuck in a bad spot...

tapa'd on my moto x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Sir..in that ones defense..not everyone here is experienced with this..and it seems to me, that we all started with this "stuff " sometime..kindness with our words would be a show of honor and a loving attitude..
    :)

The instructions in the above post are very true and accurate..but to the untrained eye..one would certainly not understand all that jazz..

sent by my 4.2.2_139.10.53
    XT1060 Moto XDEV
    http://waynekent.com/page6.html
    While I agree with NWKENT, I also favor nhizzat's unspoken intention :
    If ttrusty IS having trouble searching for this info that is available, I worry for the day he/she gets stuck in a bad spot...

tapa'd on my moto x