[23 APR 2013] RUNNYMEDE 1.30.461.1 - Sense 3.5 [Final III][xyz kernel][SP]

Search This thread

xetro

Nov 28, 2005
Huawei
After flashing RAF 1.9 oc gb clk from threadstart and back to hieros 1.8.3 nobt clk, WiFi and 3G issue is fixed
:D

Sent from my HTC HD2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ledabe974

xetro

Nov 28, 2005
Huawei
With RAF 1.9 it works, but lags. After returning to hieros all is fine. For me that is.....

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

lyicon

Oct 28, 2010
vinkovci
i've done the same. but .. this helped me:
1. unplug the headphones
2. reboot phone
3. enable beats audio (wait till it turned red)
4. reboot phone just to be sure i still have it in red)
5. plug the headphones back in
6. started some music to force beats audio reload

mind to repeat, this helped ME! meaning, not sure it would help you!

In music apk press settings and equlizer then press beats audio then ply a song. It works for me ;)

Reactions: ftd01
G

GuestK0015

i disabled the beats audio too :( i can't enabled it(FC) i reboot but still disable. What can i do ?

in my opinion the beats option sucks it doesnt sound great or something special, i would go with the htc enhancer, its more stable and the sound is way richer

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

Is it possible to implant the htc_ime from the previous rom in this rom (when i replace the apk's it says touch input device stopped working)

Nemesis1278

Jan 26, 2008
I don't know if anyone has run into this problem but in v1.4 whenever I set an alarm clock and turn the display off soon after it goes into a boot loop.

G

GuestK0015

can someone explain to me how to move dalvik cache on this rom? apps 2 sd gui doesnt work it says i'm not rooted :(

Ambious

May 11, 2008
Haifa
dungphp, now that we have power menu buttons back (thanks to the new fix), can we get a bigger/better power menu? It just has three options now.
Also, how about more quicksettings buttons? RCMix3D Tweaks? Anything?
Thanks!

tobiascrystal

Apr 7, 2010
Dung,
great rom thanks for your work. I have tested this rom most of the day and here are my results.
Rom is very fast and smooth-
3G data working great- 2.31 Mbps download, 1.34 Mbps upload
Wifi data working great- 10.80 Mbps download, 6.20 Mbps upload
GPS works great- very fast lock
Camera works- FC's after picture taken
Camera flash works-
Voice recorder- not working
Voice dialer- not working
Voice search- not working- no speech heard is error message I get
Wifi tether / hotspot - not working
Beats Audio works with headphones- DON'T disable and try to enable, FC's and after 3
reboots still not working.
All apps working great-

I will keep testing and report what else I find, looking forward to updates. Great work Dung thanks alot.

Try it with Heiros1.8.1, it is not picking up your speech because the voice recording features have been removed from 1.8.3, however it does take a tiny bit more from the battery

Sent from my HD2 using XDA App

Last edited:
Reactions: ktreadwell

Ambious

May 11, 2008
Haifa
dungphp, now that we have power menu buttons back (thanks to the new fix), can we get a bigger/better power menu? It just has three options now.
Also, how about more quicksettings buttons? RCMix3D Tweaks? Anything?
Thanks!

I've been toying around a little, the Advanced Power Menu from this thread works fine, just choose the latest.

I'm still struggling with quicksettings, though. If anyone manages to make an extended powersettings SystemUI.apk that works with this rom please supply. :)

ktreadwell

Jan 6, 2011
Dickinson, TX
Thanks I will look in to that. I have never changed kernals I will have to research how to do that. Thanks again.

---------- Post added at 11:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Try it with Heiros1.8.1, it is not picking up your speech because the voice recording features have been removed from 1.8.3, however it does take a tiny bit more from the battery

Sent from my HD2 using XDA App

Thanks I will look in to that. I will have to research changing kernals I have never done that before.

2thomsen

Aug 5, 2008
Ulfborg Kirkeby
no sms messege sound

thanx to dungphp ... ver. 1.4 is running great...

Somebody !!! the phone is really running great... on the 1.4 but i cant hear any sms messege sound?? any one knows why??

thanx / Henrik

Top Liked Posts