Need help to unlock htc one m8 harman kardon

Search This thread

Zeeking

Nov 28, 2010
Hi. I bought the Sprint htc one m8 harman kardon and I want to unlock the sim card in order to use it in unlocked GSM networks outside USA. I unlocked the bootloader and made the S-Off with super CID. Is there any stock RUU to flash it and have the SIM unlocked mobile?
I appreciate all the help.

EddyOS

Jan 2, 2010
London
There's a thread in General on how to SIM-unlock your phone if you're S-OFF (which you are) so just follow that

x714x

Sep 10, 2012
Phoenix
Doesnt sprint do 2 kinds of locks on their device?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

Doesnt sprint do 2 kinds of locks on their devices? I could have sworn with the m7 you had to sim unlock then do another lock to get it going

Zeeking

Nov 28, 2010
Hi

Doesnt sprint do 2 kinds of locks on their device?

---------- Post added at 07:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 AM ----------

I meant that I used the dat file through the bootloader and the htc unlock helper. Both didn't work.

ReDeYeS$$$

Oct 21, 2014
Re

Please i am a big time new bie. I just got this fresh box sprint htc one m8 herman kardon edition. Please i will like to use another courier sim on it. Can i get a direction of how to unlock it. I am willing to pay. thank you

mZamin

Dec 4, 2014
karachi
Hi. I bought the Sprint htc one m8 harman kardon and I want to unlock the sim card in order to use it in unlocked GSM networks outside USA. I unlocked the bootloader and made the S-Off with super CID. Is there any stock RUU to flash it and have the SIM unlocked mobile?
I appreciate all the help.

Hi Zeeking, any luck with your phone, u find any thing for sim unlock so it work outside USA?

Many Thanks