Got a chromecast? Must have app!

Search This thread

Carloskeee

Sep 4, 2013
San Diego, CA
Got my M8 this morning, amazing phone. i came across a app called LocalCast. for Chromecast users. its free. and can cast any video or picture you have on your phone to the TV. NO ROOT NEEDED. works good on my M8. i use my phone for everything and figured id let you guys know about this app if you didn't already, i download a lot of movies from various sites and it casts them effortlessly. AND WIRELESSLY! im so excited about the app i had to share lol.

but not sure if this should go in ChromeCast General or here? hmm, oops.

DirtyDroidX

Jan 7, 2011
Pittsburgh
Got my M8 this morning, amazing phone. i came across a app called LocalCast. for Chromecast users. its free. and can cast any video or picture you have on your phone to the TV. NO ROOT NEEDED. works good on my M8. i use my phone for everything and figured id let you guys know about this app if you didn't already, i download a lot of movies from various sites and it casts them effortlessly. AND WIRELESSLY! im so excited about the app i had to share lol.

Your in the right forum. Yes ,this has been available for a while now. Its a great thing to have ! Also, if you have a Xbox One and click on "media output" in settings you can cast right to it as well.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ZeRo2o9

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Your in the right forum. Yes ,this has been available for a while now. Its a great thing to have ! Also, if you have a Xbox One and click on "media output" in settings you can cast right to it as well.

Gave it a shot. It doesn't play all movie formats for me.