"Express" Shipping

Search This thread

craig@xatik

Mar 16, 2012
Twin Cities, MN
www.xatik.com
Not so express? I just purchased the OnePlus One on Thursday night and it's expected to be delivered next thursday the 26th.

Did anyone else experience those times for the "express" shipping in the US?

I guess I shouldn't complain since I was able to get an invite... but still... I was hoping for a little faster! I'm just so excited :)

H-KaN

Dec 7, 2010
Goslar
Congrats. Hope you'll get it as soon as possible. Can you tell me which user number you have in the OPO forum? And how long did you wait in total for the invite?

Gesendet von meinem Moto G mit Tapatalk

craig@xatik

Mar 16, 2012
Twin Cities, MN
www.xatik.com
Congrats. Hope you'll get it as soon as possible. Can you tell me which user number you have in the OPO forum? And how long did you wait in total for the invite?

Thanks. Not really sure how to tell. I've basically been following them since day 1 and I've had the invite for 10 days now. I joined:
Jan 7, 2014 and I think I'm member 684/

H-KaN

Dec 7, 2010
Goslar
Ok that's why you got the invite. I've been following since day 1 too, but I were too lazy to register in the forum. Now I'm number 9k+. Thinking about to buy China version eventually. Don't forget to share it with us as soon as you got it. Would like to see the phone and your opinion about it, especially the screen.

craig@xatik

Mar 16, 2012
Twin Cities, MN
www.xatik.com
Ok that's why you got the invite. I've been following since day 1 too, but I were too lazy to register in the forum. Now I'm number 9k+. Thinking about to buy China version eventually. Don't forget to share it with us as soon as you got it. Would like to see the phone and your opinion about it, especially the screen.

I'll post an update once I get it. I can compare it to my HTC One XL.

Reactions: H-KaN

housry23

Sep 23, 2009
Springfield, OH
Not so express? I just purchased the OnePlus One on Thursday night and it's expected to be delivered next thursday the 26th.

I guess I shouldn't complain since I was able to get an invite... but still... I was hoping for a little faster! I'm just so excited :)

I did a little research on this topic. I ordered on the 12th and it shipped on the 13th. I chose express and it didn't get delivered until the 20th. It ships from California right now. So if you live close to the shipping location it's fast. Express gets you UPS ground shipping. Their standard gets you USPS Priority which is 2-3 days guaranteed. So a friend ordered 2. He was a smash the past winner and got his 3 invites and ordered one for his mom and his 64gb one that he was supposed to get. His came with standard shipping free. The other he chose express. He lives in new York and the standard shipped one got to him 2 days before the express and 2 days before mine. All 3 were ordered on the same day.

Sent from my OnePlus One

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

I actually posted a thread in the OnePlus forums about this. It stayed up top for a while but got buried very quickly after that. I was hoping to help people avoid just what your going through and what I went through already.

Sent from my OnePlus One

Reactions: craig@xatik

craig@xatik

Mar 16, 2012
Twin Cities, MN
www.xatik.com
I did a little research on this topic. I ordered on the 12th and it shipped on the 13th. I chose express and it didn't get delivered until the 20th. It ships from California right now. So if you live close to the shipping location it's fast. Express gets you UPS ground shipping. Their standard gets you USPS Priority which is 2-3 days guaranteed. So a friend ordered 2. He was a smash the past winner and got his 3 invites and ordered one for his mom and his 64gb one that he was supposed to get. His came with standard shipping free. The other he chose express. He lives in new York and the standard shipped one got to him 2 days before the express and 2 days before mine. All 3 were ordered on the same day.

Sent from my OnePlus One

---------- Post added at 02:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

I actually posted a thread in the OnePlus forums about this. It stayed up top for a while but got buried very quickly after that. I was hoping to help people avoid just what your going through and what I went through already.

Sent from my OnePlus One

Yeah I finally found your post but I didn't think I'd have to worry about shipping issues so I never searched before I purchased.
I guess I should have when I noticed the "express" was cheaper than the standard!

richie390

Jan 22, 2011

I got an invite as well and I ordered the same day I got it haha. Express shipping as well. Ordered on 6/15/2014 (Sunday) & I will just let the shipping progress through UPS speak for itself. I received it on Friday

06/20/2014 10:07 A.M. Delivered
06/20/2014 5:53 A.M. Destination Scan
06/20/2014 12:16 A.M. Arrival Scan Orlando, FL, United States
06/19/2014 9:06 P.M. Departure Scan Lake City, FL, United States
06/19/2014 8:25 P.M. Arrival Scan Lake City, FL, United States
06/19/2014 7:29 P.M. Departure Scan Jacksonville, FL, United States
06/19/2014 1:46 P.M. Arrival Scan Jacksonville, FL, United States
06/17/2014 3:09 A.M. Departure Scan Los Angeles, CA, United States
06/17/2014 12:44 A.M. Arrival Scan Los Angeles, CA, United States
06/17/2014 12:19 A.M. Departure Scan Baldwin Park, CA, United States
06/16/2014 10:41 P.M. Origin Scan Baldwin Park, CA, United States
06/16/2014 4:51 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

Last edited:

Harfainx

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 10, 2010
Express Shipping - Took two days in processing - Shipped from Hong Kong - In my hands three business days later

sn0warmy

Jul 26, 2010
Boulder, CO
I wish I would have seen this thread before ordering my phone this morning.

Yesterday I won an invite through the Storm Of Invites thing and this morning I redeemed it and ordered the 64GB version. I opted for Express for the extra $5 thinking it would be nice to have it a little sooner. However, if I would have known "Standard" was USPS and "Express" was UPS ground I would have saved the $5 and got it 2-3 days sooner since USPS is always much quicker in my area.

Kind of peeved that I spent an extra $5 to receive the phone later but that's neither here nor there at this point. I'm just happy I got an invite allowing me to save ~$300 by not buying the G3 while still getting the same/similar hardware. I all but gave up on this phone and was just patiently waiting on the release of the G3 on T-Mobile until I got the email from OnePlus yesterday.

KiNG OMaR

Sep 20, 2010
Chicago
I wish I would have seen this thread before ordering my phone this morning.

Yesterday I won an invite through the Storm Of Invites thing and this morning I redeemed it and ordered the 64GB version. I opted for Express for the extra $5 thinking it would be nice to have it a little sooner. However, if I would have known "Standard" was USPS and "Express" was UPS ground I would have saved the $5 and got it 2-3 days sooner since USPS is always much quicker in my area.

Kind of peeved that I spent an extra $5 to receive the phone later but that's neither here nor there at this point. I'm just happy I got an invite allowing me to save ~$300 by not buying the G3 while still getting the same/similar hardware. I all but gave up on this phone and was just patiently waiting on the release of the G3 on T-Mobile until I got the email from OnePlus yesterday.

Same here. On all points lol. Oh well, at least the UPS guy knocks on the door instead of leaving it outside like USPS does.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I'll post an update once I get it. I can compare it to my HTC One XL.

Sent from my OnePlus One

Sent from my OnePlus One