[08 DEC 09] | The XPERIA PANELS LIBRARY: All available PANELS |

Search This thread

xJethrox

Dec 30, 2008
Hey guys,

Read through pretty much every page of this thread tonight and couldnt find anyone else having the same problem as me.

I installed TF3D panel and every time I select it, a white screen comes up and it just says "loading" but it never actually loads...

Tried a soft reset
Install, uninstalled twice etc

Any help would be appreciated.
Cheers

x1Albertx1

Apr 17, 2009
Hey all,

the new MEDIA XPERIENCE PANEL is causing trouble at my phone.
I've got the new 3AA007 ROM installed, however the new panels and (xtract?) game where not there.

So now I installed the new MEDIA XPERIENCE PANEL from the opening post, then:
-First uninstalled the old media panel
-Did a soft reset
-Installed the new one
-Soft reset again

Now i can select and open the new MEDIA XPERIENCE PANEL, but the panel is constantly freezing while the taskmanager-icon is flashingalso 'pictures' shortcut and 'camera' shortcut are flashing in the media panel..
Any help would be verry appreciated, thanks in advance!:D

x1AlbertX1

Last edited:

zaqrim

May 11, 2009
can anyone help out? :(

hi. i installed got an application called "touch.response." after a few minutes on installing, standard protocol, it restarted. upon restarting, a pop up said, "registry error" it had something to do with GWE. and then after which, my R3 panel cant be opened. :(

can anybody kind enough to help me out?
do i need to hard reset again? or just edit the registry out? if yes, then how?

btw, ive installed the r3 panel yesterday, and it worked pretty well. the error happened when i finished installing this touch.response application.

i hope someone does. :(

_digi_

Mar 6, 2009
New panel manager and new MxP works fine for me on R3A update rom , but I dont really see any improvements on it , videos , plays as soomth or bad as and R2 , music too , so .....

System resources goes form 32% to 42% and batery drains faster .

I have uninstalled it , I supose panel manager and new MxP will work better on next official SE update .

sauca_i2001

May 28, 2009
Special thanks to Spiked Software Coding blog (user japanfred) who mounted a dedicated FTP server to host our files (Great coding blog BTW, you should drop by, take a look and click some links to help him keep the fast FTP up )
___________________________________________________________________________________________

The XPERIA X1 (KOVSKY) PANELS LIBRARY

Panel-related apps
  • NEW R3A PANEL MANAGER CAB installer -> Download link
    EDIT 01 APR 09: FIXED, NOW IT WILL INSTALL CORRECTLY FOR NON-ENGLISH DEVICES TOO
    PLEASE READ POST 2 IF YOU WANT TO TRY THE NEW PANEL MANAGER

• Sony Ericsson ActiveX Deployment Flash Plug-in -> Download link

Sony Ericsson Panels

Custom Panels from xda-devs members​

Other Panels

PS: I CAN NOT GIVE SUPPORT FOR THESE PANELS BECAUSE I AM NOT THE AUTHOR; PLEASE ASK THE AUTHORS SHOULD YOU HAVE PROBLEMS
Contributions ?? Links ?? Please help me keepin' this Library updated
Somebody please post a new link for R3A Panel Manager , the link
ftp://x1:x1@spikedsoftware.co.uk/XperiaX1/PANELS/R3A-PanelManager.cab

Does not work anymore :((

spets

Jan 10, 2009
Tried with Internet Explorer now and i get stuck at login. Is the username and password not open to anyone?

//Spets

Germini

May 30, 2009
hey guys im in the same pickle! i wanna get some panels but when i click on the link i get error 530. what i think is that our buddy change the user or password or something...maybe he wants some....who knows... bye!

Germini

May 30, 2009
i dont think so... im pretty sure that the ftp server is still running because its leting you know the error.
i hope our buddy changes the user an password and give it to us :)

May 28, 2009
Hi..

Hi Guys.. new in the forum... I have a problem with the panel manager.. this panel manager only works to R3-R2 roms? I got the R1 rom and downloaded it.. at first it is working.. but now, I can't access the panel manager anymore.. If i press it, the panel manager won't open.. I tried restarting my device, but the problem is same.. need your advise guys.. thanx..

regards..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    NOTICE: japanfred's FTP is permanently down, all obsolete links have been removed
    The List remains.
    TRY MOSTBERG'S FTP OR STEVE_TLS'S FTP

The XPERIA (KOVSKY) PANELS LIBRARY

Panel Managers and related apps
    • [08 DEC 09]STOCK original Panel Manager go-back CAB installer -> Download link
    • "Leaked" BETA "R3A" Panel Manager CAB installer
    • "Leaked" Sony Ericsson ActiveX Deployment Flash Plug-in

Sony Ericsson Panels
    • [04 DEC 09] Twitter Beta Panel thanks to Soul72 for sharing
    • XPERIA PANEL
    • Xperia 3D FISH PANEL
    • Xperia FACEBOOK PANEL
    • Xperia MEDIA XPERIENCE PANEL
    • Xperia RADIO PANEL
    • Xperia SLIDE SHOW PANEL
    • Xperia SPB MOBILE SHELL PANEL
    • Xperia GOOGLE PANEL
    • Xperia WINDOWS LIVE PANEL
    • Xperia DASH WIRE PANEL
    • Xperia COOL HUNTING PANEL
    • Xperia EVERNOTE PANEL
    • Xperia ON THE ROAD PANEL
    • Xperia GROWING PANEL
    • Xperia CNN PANEL
    • Xperia Beta MEDIA XPERIENCE PANEL with FM radio included
    • Xperia SKYPE PANEL

Custom Panels from xda-devs members
    Search this subforum (author and panel) for threads, download and have fun !!
    • PLAY STATION TROPHY PANEL thanks to chopinfreak
    • NAVIGATION PANEL from zenkinz
    • FLASH GAMING PANEL from 6600_best
    • X PANEL from QuadWord
    • GOOGLE MAPS launcher PANEL from Ganondolf
    • MS RECITE launcher PANEL from Ganondolf
    • LOTS OF APP-LAUNCHERS PANELS (phonex, clock/alarms, task manger, Opera Browser, Second Today, UK national Rail, Pandora, etc... from Ganondolf
    • YOUTUBE launcher PANEL thanks to mole91
      [Launches zenkinz's HTC YouTube application ported to xperia, so search for it and install it first]
    • TouchFLO 3D launcher PANEL thanks to pubba
      [Launches itje's TouchFLO 3D as a CAB, so search for it and install it first]
      [Also, search for the optional interface pics for the TouchFLO 3D panel thanks to golgo_13]

Other Panels
    • Point UI Home 2 PANEL
    • iPhone style PANEL
    • Xperia GERMAN BASIC PANELS compiled on a single post, thanks to achmed20

PS: I CAN NOT GIVE SUPPORT FOR THESE PANELS BECAUSE I AM NOT THE AUTHOR; PLEASE ASK THE AUTHORS SHOULD YOU HAVE PROBLEMS
    Contributions ?? Links ?? Please help me keepin' this Library updated

I have added the most recent testing information to post 2

So far I have installed the new panel manager, CNN panel, on the road panel, growing panel and the new Media Xperience panel on my stock ROM Xperia and all is OK

Zero problems after 1 day of usage

I compiled the CAB with hardcoded paths intending to completely override the previous version (it will be auto-uninstalled) to avoid conflicts, and seems to be working fine

I'll upload the new MXP panel too, but only when I finish testing its stability over R2A

:cool: