Help, my phone don't turn on :(

Search This thread
Jun 22, 2014
My phone does not turn on. It happened after installing a mod of Xposed Framework, after reboot the phone, went out, came charging indicator lit then no more, I can not enter any mode or download mode or recovery.

What can I do? Will a JIG could help me?

saadiko

Jan 15, 2012
My phone does not turn on. It happened after installing a mod of Xposed Framework, after reboot the phone, went out, came charging indicator lit then no more, I can not enter any mode or download mode or recovery.

What can I do? Will a JIG could help me?

Have you taken the battery out and tried to charge with another cable?
A JIG will start recovery mode, perhaps works.

Jun 22, 2014
Have you taken the battery out and tried to charge with another cable?
A JIG will start recovery mode, perhaps works.

Yes, I tried, even bought a new battery and the problem is maintained. When I connect the phone turned off, of course, the computer and try to turn my pc makes the sound when you can not install or recognize a hardware.

I have not yet tried a JIG, but it happened right after changing Xposed installed, rebooted several times and did not turn over.

saadiko

Jan 15, 2012
Yes, I tried, even bought a new battery and the problem is maintained. When I connect the phone turned off, of course, the computer and try to turn my pc makes the sound when you can not install or recognize a hardware.

I have not yet tried a JIG, but it happened right after changing Xposed installed, rebooted several times and did not turn over.

Try JIG and change the mod.