[Galaxy S3] - Apps, Wallpapers, Media, Widgets, Font, Launcher

Search This thread

rehmankhan101

Aug 21, 2011
London
thanks for this man......i was looking for galaxy s3 weather i flash the weather and it works great........if any one get problem in touchwizux in weather try it in stock galaxy s2 in TWlauncher then it will work:D

---------- Post added at 01:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

i was having the same problem then i try the TWlauncher stock one now it work great reflash it or paste the both files in system/app hope it will work for u:)

trantacular

Jul 6, 2012
Make sure you've installed ALL of the Accuweather files from the GS3. there's only one apk on the GS2 but the new one needs like 3 or 4. Grab a stock GS3 rom and get em from there. The weather widget is the only one that actually worked for me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

I flashed it from recovery, is that what you mean by install all of the files? If not, what is the correct way to do this? :)

bull3tster

Jun 20, 2012
Font Style change while sending Emails

Hi Guys,

Can somebody help me please?

The e-mails I send from my Galaxy S3 are always received in Times New Roman, no matter what font i select from the settings. I have two questions.

1. Is there a way I can make the emails sent from my phone to appear in Calibri Font when received?
2. How can I make part of the text in italics and underline or Bold and make them appear so when received ?

A quick response will be highly appreciated.

ChefAnt

Mar 26, 2012
Milwaukee
Hi Guys,

Can somebody help me please?

The e-mails I send from my Galaxy S3 are always received in Times New Roman, no matter what font i select from the settings. I have two questions.

1. Is there a way I can make the emails sent from my phone to appear in Calibri Font when received?
2. How can I make part of the text in italics and underline or Bold and make them appear so when received ?

A quick response will be highly appreciated.

AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II SGH-I777AT&T Samsung Galaxy S II Themes and Apps[Galaxy S3] - Apps, Wallpapers, Media, Widgets, Font, Launcher............................,......,...............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................:good:

circleofomega

Nov 27, 2009
Mumbai
Flashed this through Recovery, I can see the app in the system/app
but doesnt show up in the widget window of the app drawer...

apillos

Apr 14, 2012
Help installing..

Can somebody please help me? :crying:

How do i install this apps? :confused:

I want to install all of them! i have cm 9 stable! :laugh:

Please explain for each app! :good:

adocorp

Nov 8, 2011
weather widget in different launchers

Would the Accuweather widget work in the Apex launcher?

crazyagg

Oct 20, 2011
Dallas
Can somebody please help me? :crying:

How do i install this apps? :confused:

I want to install all of them! i have cm 9 stable! :laugh:

Please explain for each app! :good:

Apps can be installed by flashing them in CWM, downloading them and installing normally or placing them in your system/app folder and rebooting your phone (wiping dalvik cache is recommended).

You may need to enable 'allow apps from unknown sources).

Sent from my SGH-I777 using xda premium

---------- Post added at 02:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

Does anyone have a good download link for the deep sea live wallpaper?

Sent from my SGSII using Tapatalk2

Link worked for me and installed with no issues.

eyestorm

Jul 29, 2012
Would you please release Flashable Stock Notification Bar File? On some cook rom It disappear, but I miss it :D. Please release it :D

An3h

Aug 4, 2013
Why do I always get "Unfortunately, Weather Main has stopped"?
The weather widget worked, but I can get the weather working.:crying:

EminEmmi

Aug 1, 2013
Not sure where to go...

Sorry, i'm pretty sure I'm in the wrong thread for this, but i can 't seem to find what I'm looking for...

is there any forum or thread to request fonts for a sgs3? I'm pretty beginner when it comes to the technilogical stuff, but not a complete dumbass...i know it's gotta be an apk n stuff, but idk much else about how to make it downloadable to my UNrooted galaxy..

if anyone can help, lead me in the right direction, send me a link....that would be so helpful.

thank u!! :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Zips flash in recovery
    If you can't install the app normally, push to /system/app/.

Touchwiz UX Launcher

[App] S Voice
    [App] S Sugest
    [App] Wallpaper Chooser - Requires TW UX Launcher

[Widget] Accuweather - Requires Any TW Launcher
    [Widget] Analog Simple Clock

[Font] Rosemary

[Media] Ringtones, UI, Notifications, Alarms

[LWP] Deep Sea
    [LWP] Luminous Dots
    pYrpMs.png
    B8Ubas.png

Wallpapers
    0L5gAs.jpg
    LU9jes.jpg
    ix9w8s.jpg

HEIIRs.jpg
    Dt1iEs.jpg
    8dzOes.jpg
    Going to post everything that works from the GS3 on here.

Also got Swake partially working! :D
    Extracting all the icons today, going to take me a bit.
    Flashable zip is definitely easier. I'll get someone to close my thread.:)

I confirmed S-Voice does not require you to remove other voice applications (older Vlingo or Voice Search). But I can't get it to do anything for me, it always fails with a "Network Error. Please try again." I guess Samsung's servers aren't fully up and running yet. The app itself otherwise seems to work flawlessly. Oh, one option that doesn't work is mapping S-Voice to home key double tap (it's an option under settings). It'd probably would work if your ROM doesn't remove home button lag or if you added it back in.

Check a few threads and articles, it seems they stopped the service for none GS3 phones.
    Might be able to fix it with a build.prop change if you really want it.

Edit - Already a fix by the APK it seems.

You can hold search and get it to pop up if home button lag is removed.