[THEME][CM10.1/2] Shadow [21/10/2013]

Search This thread

kirito12

Jan 5, 2014
does anyone know if i install this onto cm11 would i mess up the most of the apps as it is mainly for cm10.1/2

Mustafa Mubashir

Jul 21, 2013
karachi
good work!!

loved this one a lot but i am keeping myself away from aosp based roms cause they drain battery!

besides this i loved it and awesome!
+1:good:

SpadaBoss

Inactive Recognized Themer
Jun 26, 2012
Rimini
twitter.com
does anyone know if i install this onto cm11 would i mess up the most of the apps as it is mainly for cm10.1/2

no risks, just try it and see if it looks good for you :)

loved this one a lot but i am keeping myself away from aosp based roms cause they drain battery!

Still one of the best themes

thanks guys :D

Reactions: Mustafa Mubashir

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Shadow Theme

2vnj1xu.png
    2my55zk.png
    noycg5.png
    651mdk.png
    1t7a8k.png
    2nlr2xi.png
    ehay6s.png
    2ztd8qw.png

Welcome to Shadow theme for Cyanogenmod and other custom roms. While I was theming, I found a good png in movie studio and then I decided to make a theme with that beatiful background, that is a mix of light and dark colors (see screenshots), mantaining the holo interface that I like very much. Hope you like it! If you want to support me you can buy the donate version on playstore.

WHAT IS THEMED:
    -background for apps that depend from Theme.Holo of framework (like various menus,settings,downloads,some stock browser's parts,dsp manager,torch and much other)
    -dialer app
    -contacts app
    -messagging app+widget
    -notification drawer
    -notification background
    -calendar
    -keyboard background
    -swype background
    -google playstore
    -google play music widget
    -google now background
    -google settings
    -google play games
    -apollo (only cm10.1/cm10.2 version)+widget
    -seeder
    -theme chooser
    -quicksettings widget
    -news & weather widget
    -torch app+widget
    -movie studio

COMPATIBILITY:
    -Shadow theme actually is compatible with XHDPI,HDPI,MDPI,LDPI devices (should be compatible with all devices)
    (As I own only a device, send me a mail if there are problems)

INSTRUCTIONS::
    -Apply theme in theme chooser and reboot.
    -If it says "Sorry this theme is missing assets for your device" apply anyway and reboot.
    -if it says "This theme is incorrectly compiled" apply default theme,reboot,apply Shadow, reboot.
    (if you see a black image instead of preview image in theme chooser, don't worry and apply the theme :) )

CHANGELOG:
    1.3:-updates for cm10.2 (now fully compatible)
    -added theming for apollo (cm10.1 and cm10.2 version)
    -fixes in messagging widget
    -other little fixes

DOWNLOAD:
    -Free
    -Donate
    (leave a review if you like :) )

Enjoy :D
    only keyboard? what do you want to do? please explain better :) (if you want you must take your keyboard apk from your rom, decompile, change components, recompile, sign and install)

I basically want to change the appearance or "theme" of the keyboard. I know how to extract, decompile, recompile. I think I might be able to change components too. Gonna give it a shot. Not too sure on the signing bit though. . Thanks for your reply though. . If i get stuck, would you mind my asking your help?

yes if you have a problem just pm me :)

full compatible CM10.2?

i think yes (i am not totally sure because i don't have a device with 4.3), just try :)
    I love this theme it is total awesome. I have one thing to report back, when there is an unread text message, the notification in the notification drawer is bigger than it should be. It used to change sizes depending on how many lines of text there is.

Edit: the first notification is just really big always. It isn't just text messages. When the text message went down the list is god smaller.,

Hi, sorry for the late respons, i will try to fix this in the next update :)

yes, it work on 10.2;)

yes it works but i forgot to add dialer theming for cm10.2, i will do it today or tomorrow :)

no risks, just try it and see if it looks good for you :)

Still one of the best themes

thanks guys :D