Search This thread

-Duir-

Feb 13, 2012
California
OnePlus 6T
I'm looking to collect the following:
  • ZARA_UL KitKat OTAs - NEEDED MOST
  • ZARA_UL OTAs following the KitKat update
  • Any ZARA_CL variant other than Virgin Mobile US (if that even exists) They do exist!!
In the hopes of gaining hboot files to add to the collection of "no red text" modified hboots, which can be found here. If you have a ZARA_UL and haven't updated to KitKat yet, please copy your OTA zip before you run the update. These are most important because they actually have the new hboot in them. Any future OTAs might still include it, but I don't think they'll be guaranteed to.​

Saving the OTA zip.
  1. After your phone downloads the OTA you will get a popup asking to install now or later, select later.
  2. The file will be located in a folder on your EXTERNAL SDCARD
  3. Plug the phone into your PC and open the external storage of the phone
  4. Find the file and copy it to your PC
  5. Unplug your phone and tap the update notification to resume the update.
It's that simple to save it.​

Sharing the OTA zip
  1. Open the OTA zip that you copied to your PC
  2. Extract the file "firmware.zip"
  3. Upload the file firmware.zip to a storage provider such as Google Drive or DropBox
    • Alternately, you can simply upload the whole OTA zip if you like (It will take ~15 minutes to upload the KK OTA at 5Mbps)
  4. Send me the link via PM or in a reply to this thread.

Collected so far

The following link to full OTAs if available, firmwares will be made into their own post.

Last edited:

iCreck

Jul 4, 2014
Votkinsk
PM'd you Zara_UL Europe KitKat OTA

PS: Sorry, i'm sent you full ota.zip. I can share firmware.zip in a few hours

Last edited:
Reactions: -Duir-

Hedied4me

Sep 21, 2012
Lost Angeles
Is there a way to flash an KK OTA zip yet? Only curious in case I mess something up and there is no KK RUU yet. Thanks

Sent from my Virgin Mobile CDMA HTC Desire 601 zara_cl

ghir14

Oct 29, 2016
i need this OTA please help!

0P4EIMG_ZARA_UL_K44_SENSE55_MR_Yoigo_ES_2.14.1510.6_Radio_1.26.40e.00.14_10.z18.40.1304L_release_359042_signed_2_4.zip

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm looking to collect the following:
    • ZARA_UL KitKat OTAs - NEEDED MOST
    • ZARA_UL OTAs following the KitKat update
    • Any ZARA_CL variant other than Virgin Mobile US (if that even exists) They do exist!!
    In the hopes of gaining hboot files to add to the collection of "no red text" modified hboots, which can be found here. If you have a ZARA_UL and haven't updated to KitKat yet, please copy your OTA zip before you run the update. These are most important because they actually have the new hboot in them. Any future OTAs might still include it, but I don't think they'll be guaranteed to.​

Saving the OTA zip.
    1. After your phone downloads the OTA you will get a popup asking to install now or later, select later.
    2. The file will be located in a folder on your EXTERNAL SDCARD
    3. Plug the phone into your PC and open the external storage of the phone
    4. Find the file and copy it to your PC
    5. Unplug your phone and tap the update notification to resume the update.
    It's that simple to save it.​

Sharing the OTA zip
    1. Open the OTA zip that you copied to your PC
    2. Extract the file "firmware.zip"
    3. Upload the file firmware.zip to a storage provider such as Google Drive or DropBox
      • Alternately, you can simply upload the whole OTA zip if you like (It will take ~15 minutes to upload the KK OTA at 5Mbps)
    4. Send me the link via PM or in a reply to this thread.

Collected so far

The following link to full OTAs if available, firmwares will be made into their own post.
    PM'd you the info for Wind mobile ZARA_UL KitKat OTAs
    PM'd you Zara_UL Europe KitKat OTA

PS: Sorry, i'm sent you full ota.zip. I can share firmware.zip in a few hours
    Just PM'd you a link for the full OTA for Wind Mobile CA [GLOBALIVE]