Mökkitikka. Finnish style Darts game.

Search This thread

FizzlNet

Feb 24, 2014
I originally developed this small game in the autumn 2013. I never intended to update it. It was just a leaning project to teach myself Unity.

However, I got some feedback that it was a fun game overall, but too easy. After actually playing it myself for couple of times, I agreed.

Last week I got around to checking out the code from my version control. I twiddled about with the code for a while. I added some challenge with wind blowing the darts out of direction and some hand shaking if you were aiming for too long. Also an uber-cool chase cam for the thrown dart.

It is still quite ugly. Now that I gave it one major upgrade, why not two? I'm now deciding on art style. I'm going to re-haul the graphics and make it a bit more attractive.

One more thing I have in pipeline is instant multiplayer. One where you could just select "Multiplayer" and be instantly matched up against another player. This is still in design phase. In my head...

I have also another project going on. Real 301/501 darts. I actually have a graphics designer for that project, but I want to develop all the bits and pieces on this training-wheels project, before trying to take over too massive project and failing at it.

Anyway. Long time lurker, first time poster. I hope you guys like it!

I'm not allowed to post links, so just search the Play store with "Mökkitikka" or "Mokkitikka". Should be the only search result.