(15 March 2010) S2P v0.83 beta

Search This thread

Koffein Schluck

Nov 26, 2008
Moscow
0.72 Bug report

Maybe this is a bug (Selecting a song not from playlist, but playlist is played):

1. Your playlist should contain SOME songs from a folder, NOT THE WHOLE folder, but only some songs.
    (For better understanding: Let's say song "A" is in the playlist and song "B" is located in the same directory, but is not in the playlist)
  2. Now listen to this playlist, select one of this songs (song "A"), wich are located on your device in a folder with actually other/more songs than in the playlist (song "B"). Song "A" should play.
  3. Go to the "album song view" (right upper corner). You see the content of the folder in wich the song is located.
  4. Now select a song wich is not in the playlist. (Select song "B")
  5. The bug: not song "B" is played but another song from the playlist!

I hope you can fathom this.
I tried to be as clear as possible :(

I also noticed that the album art is not always displayed when selecting songs form playlist (sucess rate ~95%). I have turned on the option "Always display Embed album". But I cannot reproduce this problem. I will tell if I can.

Last edited:

CarpeNoctem

Mar 10, 2007
Copenhagen
www.osimood.com
Quote:
Originally Posted by CarpeNoctem View Post
Hi,
I am facing a weird bug. I have the Rhodium and I tried both VGA version (VGA and openGL VGA)
using the VGA version when I am playing music I can't access the menu (http://67.43.3.117/~acs2co/S2P/s2p-074.png) anymore and it just showing me the music page again and again (http://67.43.3.117/~acs2co/S2P/s2p-071.png)
using the openGL version, I can not access manila anymore, I have a black screen

Hope it helps
You've missed a few graphic files. Make sure you have installed S2P through the original CAB file.
I tried to reset the phone and reinstall fresh, same result with both versions...
I am using WM6.5 and tried different ROMs
Best

cskfelix

May 14, 2008
S2P turn off when device power off

i have an issue with the S2P, when ever i turn off my device, the S2P will also turn off, it is not running at the background which ver 0.55 did, i m using O2 atom life

vindev_hell84

Mar 7, 2009
St Christophe du bois
i have found a bug, when playing songs in shuffle mode, the number of the song is always 1
when slide right to left on the cover il shuffle mode the number of the song is always the same of before song

the number of song change when i change the shuffle mode

sorry i must continue my investigations ....

sorry for my poor english, i'm french

Last edited:

oufti.com

Nov 30, 2008
Could you please enlighten on me where to find this setting? I've been look and have not been able to find it.

Just open the S2U2 settings, open the S2P submenu and the last item is "Sleep S2P".

I know that function and use it a lot, I just wish it could be a direct function of S2P or at least I could call the S2U2 function directly from S2P, it would save me the need to minimize S2P and open S2U2 settings each time I want to sleep it.

ChaosLegend

Mar 8, 2009
Just open the S2U2 settings, open the S2P submenu and the last item is "Sleep S2P".

I know that function and use it a lot, I just wish it could be a direct function of S2P or at least I could call the S2U2 function directly from S2P, it would save me the need to minimize S2P and open S2U2 settings each time I want to sleep it.

I'm trying to find a function to disable the album art showing on the lock screen and all sleep seems to do for me is to turn off S2P

ChaosLegend

Mar 8, 2009
What I'm actually trying to do is to have my default background in the lockscreen instead of it changing to the song's album art whenever I play songs. Is that possible?

smeddy

Apr 1, 2009
London, UK
I love this player, and will donate if/when coverflo is put back in (I really liked that feature!)

Thanks for all your hard work ac

splxtreme

Aug 5, 2008
s2v?

Not to hijack this tread, but will you be making a new version of s2v? I think a great thing you could do is add auto-rotate. With album 3, I think people miss this. I like the speed of your app too, not as laggy as album 3. OK, thank you.

MrMiyagi

Sep 20, 2007
London
www.gadgetapps.net
As far as I know, the volume control of most BT headphones only control it's own output, not the system.

I have the same issue on my TP2 using BT headphones. However, when first connect my earphones I get a message on the device saying something about the earphones not supporting changing volume on the device but only on the phones.

So I wasn't expecting the slider to work to be honest and I haven't tried with wired headphones.

One thing to note is that my earphones (Motorola) sounds *much* better using S2P than they do when I play tracks through Media Player so :D

imdarkside

Jun 29, 2008
bugs

noticed a bug or two. at times the player wont react. for example i put the player 0.72 on shuffle it did not react and when it did it would just shut off. if i go to set the library to a new file it wont do it. it just freezes and shuts off. when i reboot s2p it goes back to the file i just had. did not notice this problem with 0.70

O.Neill_SGC

May 24, 2009
Any bugs in program..

Hello in latest versions (0.70 beta, 0.72 beta) not work playing, when I press the Power button for turn of display - song when now playing, play to end but next song not start play .. then i turn on display again, next song start play. (in version 0.58 it work corectly..)

I have HTC Trinty with WM 6.1

Thanx and sorry my English

and still one of my request:
I do not like your topbar, and I'd rather the original windows topbar, it's something that there was a windows topbar? I would appreciate it. Thank

Last edited:

imdarkside

Jun 29, 2008
top bar

I agree the top bar navigation was easier where you could go to your files directly without having to go to the set library menu but I guess you had to make that change for the shuffle mode. Shuffle mode was one thing I missed in prior versions so shuffle mode is great.

Still have bug where it wont play similar to this post.

Hello in latest versions (0.70 beta, 0.72 beta) not work playing, when I press the Power button for turn of display - song when now playing, play to end but next song not start play .. then i turn on display again, next song start play. (in version 0.58 it work corectly..)

I have HTC Trinty with WM 6.1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I use playlist manager. It's great and free you can open .asx playlist and re-save them as .pls or m3u. Or create from scratch it's a must have app even if you dont use S2P

http://mobisapienz.com/index.php?option=com_jdownloads&Itemid=82&task=view.download&cid=52

Description: PlaylistMgr is a simple playlist editor for managing Windows Media Player playlists and it supports unicode. It also supports M3U/PLS playlist files as well as playlists for HTC Audio Manager. You can create or edit playlists easily and conveniently using this software. In addition, PlaylistMgr also helps you to manage your media streams and podcasts.

Usage Notes
    You can create a new playlist or open a ASX/M3U/PLS playlist for editing by using one of the options under the "File" menu.
    You can also open a HTC Audio Manager playlist by going to File=>HTC Audio Manager=>Search Playlists.
    I also use this. Its definitely not finger-friendly, but it gets the job done.
    So will the album view come back and can anybody point me in the direction of the download where album view is present