[Completed] [Q] Rooting Oplus XonPhone 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Radhain Kumar

Aug 2, 2014
Please any body on Xda can help me to root XonPhone 5 by Oplus tech. I tried to root this device with various method but not successful at all. So any one on Xda kindly help me out. If you have any method kindly share with me.

Last edited by a moderator:

It_ler

Recognized Contributor
Aug 23, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S10
Please any body on Xda can help me to root XonPhone 5 by Oplus tech. I tried to root this device with various method but not successful at all. So any one on Xda kindly help me out. If you have any method kindly share with me.

Sorry, can't find a rooting thread for your device on xda.
But you can post your question in the Android Development and Hacking > Android Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting forum.
I saw that you have posted your question already somewhere else (http://xdaforums.com/micromax-a110/help/oplus-xonphone-rooting-t2835781).
Please try to avoid double postings.

And here is another user asking the same: General discussion > Questions and Answers > [Q] Root Oplus XONPHONE 5?.

Here you can find some general/universal rooting methods ... maybe one of them works on your device:
1. How to Root Any Device
2. General discussion > Upgrading, Modifying and Unlocking > [UNIVERSAL GUIDE] Root Any Android Device Manually !
3. Android Development and Hacking > Android General > How To Root Any Android Device
4. Android Development and Hacking > Android Software and Hacking General [Developers Only] > [TOOL] Rootx 2.2 (Rev 3 )- Root almost all android devices
5. Android Development and Hacking > Android General > [GUIDE] How to Root any Android Device (No Computer)
6. Android Development and Hacking > Miscellaneous Android Development > Root any Android device (without pc n in one click)

Hope that you can find a working rooting method for your device soon :fingers-crossed:

Last edited:

Radhain Kumar

Aug 2, 2014
Thanks for sharing but non of the method worked. I hope I will find any other method soon but if you find any other kindly share with mr

It_ler

Recognized Contributor
Aug 23, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S10
Thanks for sharing but non of the method worked. I hope I will find any other method soon but if you find any other kindly share with mr

Sure. But as I don't have your device, checking in the threads/forums I linked in my previous post will give you a quicker "alert" as sonn as a working root in available for your device.
Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.