[Q] S4 running S5 rom

Search This thread

Robgee78

Aug 22, 2014
I'm running an S5 rom on my S4 but when I go into car mode everything works except making a call at which point it shuts car mode down. Any help would be greatly appreciated

G

Ghost44

Which ROM you are using?
I'm sure the Developer of the ROM u use know how to fix this Problem.
Ask him why Car mode crashes ;)

Mr.Billy

Aug 19, 2014
Miami
Hi there,
I'm running an S5 Rom (Imperium V10) and cannot find a way to have Live Wallpaper working. Error message says App isn't installed.
I'm using S5 touchwiz and S5 Wallpaper and there is no choice in Aroma installer regarding Live wallpaper.
Can someone help me, please?

DarkerTimes

Aug 7, 2014
Hi there,
I'm running an S5 Rom (Imperium V10) and cannot find a way to have Live Wallpaper working. Error message says App isn't installed.
I'm using S5 touchwiz and S5 Wallpaper and there is no choice in Aroma installer regarding Live wallpaper.
You have to install Bloatware as well, there you can chose Livewallpaper. Maybe it works then.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9505 mit Tapatalk

Reactions: Mr.Billy

Robgee78

Aug 22, 2014
You have to install Bloatware as well, there you can chose Livewallpaper. Maybe it works then.

Hi there Im trying to download phoenix rom v9 for my i9505 but on the mirror options it only let's me download around 450gb of the 2gb file any help would be greatly appreciated

LancerEvoDrifter

Oct 24, 2012
Houston
I haven't been able to install latest Gravity box module, so i downloaded an older version and then updated it to.

If I try to update Wanam Exposed systemui goes in force close.

gravitybox is mainly used in vanilla android roms, like AOSP, they advised for you not to use it on touchwiz in any case.

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:07 PM ----------

I'm trying to download phoenix rom but it only downloads around 450mb of the 2gb

have you tried another mirror? it might just be the site.

DarkerTimes

Aug 7, 2014
I used to have gravityBox module on other Touchwiz Rom in the last year without any problem.

What about Wanam Exposed on ported S5 touchwiz? Are there any known issue?

I don't use gravitybox but Wanam exposed and I don't have any problems with that. (Imperium Rom, S5 Features )
And I know that some Imperium rom users also use gravitybox without issues.
You can visit the Imperium thread and ask there if you want.

Mr.Billy

Aug 19, 2014
Miami
I don't use gravitybox but Wanam exposed and I don't have any problems with that. (Imperium Rom, S5 Features )
And I know that some Imperium rom users also use gravitybox without issues.
You can visit the Imperium thread and ask there if you want.

Have you tried to enable heads up notification on WanaM? Which version do you use?

adilabdi110

Aug 13, 2014
Hey Mr billy in xposed framework u can use Xblast tools its amazing and its same as like gravity box n wanam Xposed, im using xblast since last 6 mnts, and its work amazing.. Plzz get bak if it will help.. Thank ?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi there,