dna wont boot past bootloader

Search This thread

Higherwrath

Apr 18, 2014
HI sorry if this question is noob. but I got a droid dna and I unlocked it after abt a week of looking how to do it and seeing how easy the youtube vids were and its been abt a year and haven't done anything with it since then and about a week ago it somehow crashed during a forced update by Verizon and now it wont load up past the "eye" i tried the factory restore from the bootloader and all it did was shut itself off and restart. I been looking at some info on how to unbrick the dna not sure if I should try doing the ruu or try flashing or w/e (still new to this and not sure exactaly what I should so) but didn't wana do some **** and make it worse. so I was wondering what I should do? mean I was reading on the ruu way and it saying I needed s off and then read how to s off and it said id have to fully restart the phone witch it wont do and yea I don't wana mess it up more and ive read allot but im still not sure what to do. anyway any help would b much appreciated and not sure if it helps but my phone is a droid dna with hboot 1.33 its unlocked but has s on.