[SOUNDS] Watch_Dogs UI Theme

Search This thread

zEar

Hello,

I ripped some nice Watch_Dogs sounds to customize my phone and share them here.

The ZIP contains :
  • LG UI sounds (PowerOn, PowerOff, Lock, Unlock, CableConnect, LowBattery, FullBattery, CameraClick, VideoRecord and EmailSent)
  • 6 Notifications sounds and 3 Ringtones for you to choose from

Installation Instructions :
- Flash the ZIP under recovery (Warning : this will overwrite system files, so nandroid first !)
- Tadaaa ! You've got Aiden Pearce's phone ;)

Uninstall Instructions :
- Flash the Restore Stock ZIP under recovery (This will restore original LG Sounds in the ui directory and will keep bonus Watch_Dogs notifications and ringtones)

Thanks to XxZombiePikachu for packaging the whole thing. He also packaged a Watch Dogs Bootanimation, avalaible in Post #23.

Attachments

• Watch_Dogs_Sounds_Flashable_1.0.zip
    1 MB · Views: 5,431
  • Restore_LG_Stock_Sounds_Flashable_1.0.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 1,762
Last edited:

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
hey loving the watch dogs sounds and here is a flashable zip if you want to change anything in the updater_script like my name/etc use notepad++ or let me know and I can change it

Edit: fixed the zip+link

Last edited:
Reactions: Lawlrus

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
Failed to open zip. Twrp 2.7

Sent from my Vs980 running Vanir 4.4.3

Can you get me a log of failed flash because i flashed that zip with twrp 2.7 no problem

Sent from my Potato powered G2 D800

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Never mind I made a syntax error :facepalm: this one should work no problems

Lawlrus

Nov 20, 2013
Can you get me a log of failed flash because i flashed that zip with twrp 2.7 no problem

---------- Post added at 06:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

Cool, I'll give it a go. Was just about to grab a log for you lol

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
Flash and said successful, but it didn't change anything. Not sure if its the vanir build I'm on or not though.

Well if the rom you are on uses same folder structure then it should have at least added the ringtones and notification sounds
You can check using a root browser system/media/audio and there should be four folders

Lawlrus

Nov 20, 2013
Well if the rom you are on uses same folder structure then it should have at least added the ringtones and notification sounds
You can check using a root browser system/media/audio and there should be four folders

You're right, I do have the ringtones and notifications, it just didn't change the boot animations.

Lawlrus

Nov 20, 2013
zEar didn't change bootanimations but he did change the sounds

So if there is no audio on boot it won't add it? Or is there a way to add it? I'm not too familiar with this stuff.

Also I have a boot animation for watch dogs I can upload if you guys want. I forked it from a thread from some other phone.

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
If you post all the pictures I can definitely create a bootanimation but it would take me some time and I won't know if it will work with aosp

Lawlrus

Nov 20, 2013
If you post all the pictures I can definitely create a bootanimation but it would take me some time and I won't know if it will work with aosp

like i said, no idea who made it, but if you guys want it here it is. lemme know if you get around to tossing some sound into it.

Attachments

• bootanimation.zip
    11.2 MB · Views: 76

zEar

Updated OP...

...with the flashable version

Thanks Pika !

About the bootanimation :
  • I also found one, and tweaked it : I had to shorten it because the G2 boots really fast !
  • The G2 plays the PowerOn.ogg sound during bootanimation

I will upload it ASAP so we can include it in the package.

Cheers

zEar

It should
The notifications and ringtones go to standard system folders.

As for the UI part, you can check if the folder exists in the G3 ROM : /system/media/audio/ui

Sent from my Cloudy LG-D802 using XDA Free mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello,

I ripped some nice Watch_Dogs sounds to customize my phone and share them here.

The ZIP contains :
    • LG UI sounds (PowerOn, PowerOff, Lock, Unlock, CableConnect, LowBattery, FullBattery, CameraClick, VideoRecord and EmailSent)
    • 6 Notifications sounds and 3 Ringtones for you to choose from

Installation Instructions :
    - Flash the ZIP under recovery (Warning : this will overwrite system files, so nandroid first !)
    - Tadaaa ! You've got Aiden Pearce's phone ;)

Uninstall Instructions :
    - Flash the Restore Stock ZIP under recovery (This will restore original LG Sounds in the ui directory and will keep bonus Watch_Dogs notifications and ringtones)

Thanks to XxZombiePikachu for packaging the whole thing. He also packaged a Watch Dogs Bootanimation, avalaible in Post #23.
    hey loving the watch dogs sounds and here is a flashable zip if you want to change anything in the updater_script like my name/etc use notepad++ or let me know and I can change it

Edit: fixed the zip+link

Flash and said successful, but it didn't change anything. Not sure if its the vanir build I'm on or not though.

like i said, no idea who made it, but if you guys want it here it is. lemme know if you get around to tossing some sound into it.

Well took a quick look and I should be able to make it with sound too, until I don't have access to my pc later I won't be able to do anything but I'll keep you posted