[Q]Headphone button action

Search This thread

squidward_

Jul 1, 2014
Hi there,

today I bought a new headphone for travelling and such, a Sony MDR-ZX750BN (sorry cant link because new user). Now this model has its own volume control and also a previous, next and a play/stop buttons, which picks up calls as well (built in mic). So I searched some forums and google for a way to change button actions, as it would be pretty great to launch google now with a long press etc. But all the apps I've tried have failed to recognize the headphone. Can someone point me to a tool which does things like this? Is it very complicated? I am not an expert in deeper andriod modifications but not a beginner either. Running a Nexus 5 with L release.

Thanks in advance

Paget96

Recognized Developer / Inactive RC
Oct 29, 2013
Krusevac
Hi there,

today I bought a new headphone for travelling and such, a Sony MDR-ZX750BN (sorry cant link because new user). Now this model has its own volume control and also a previous, next and a play/stop buttons, which picks up calls as well (built in mic). So I searched some forums and google for a way to change button actions, as it would be pretty great to launch google now with a long press etc. But all the apps I've tried have failed to recognize the headphone. Can someone point me to a tool which does things like this? Is it very complicated? I am not an expert in deeper andriod modifications but not a beginner either. Running a Nexus 5 with L release.

Thanks in advance

try this :) Im not sure,did iI understand you, sorry for my bad english
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=se.jays.headsetcontrol