[Q] [tired of waiting] Build Custom Rom For A13 Allwinner
I am tired of waiting as you can check my posts, it is almost a year and no luck in this Subject;
Note: I do not want somebody to do the job.
The Goal of this topic is to build a custom rom for A13 allwinner tablets
The specifications of these kind of tablets are:
Cpu: Cotrex A8 clock up to 1.2
GPU: Mali 400
a Touch LCD
One USB OTG
One MMC SLOT
One Heasphone JACK
Device at hand for the practice: MAPAN MX-913 && FreeLander PD60 && JXD S9100 (Thess 3 devices are the same in nature; you can up one with roms from the other)
HELP NEEDED IN:
I accept to do the job but :
1. What are the steps or headlines for building a rom.( JELLYBEAN is the Rom we want to build)
2. What should I dump from working android ROM before start?
3. How could I find What drivers is needed for these kind of device ( MAPAN MX-913 && FreeLander PD60 && JXD S9100)?
4. What kernel should i use and where to get it?
5. Which android kit should I use and where could I get it.
6.How to boot the rom ? (BootLoader HOWTO)
I hereby ask any and all of you developers to cheep in and help. Just tell the precedures and howtos; the tips and tricks; i will do the rest;
at least this would be a road map for all wana be developers like me how cant find any handbook for help