Lento10

Apr 4, 2010
Does the rom contains the gapps?
Or where can I find the gapps?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
Just woke up. Time to check this out. Has anyone tried downloading SuperSU from Play Store, rename it Superuser.apk and push to system/ app and fix permissios,reboot??

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Xparent ICS Tapatalk 2

blakrepublic

Mar 2, 2011
IOWA
Part of being in this experimental community is trying things yourself. Make a nand. Flash It. If you don't like it flash back. Folks are getting lazier and lazier around here. Something that works on one phone may not work on yours.

†††

I asked a question you doush bag if you didn't have an answer or want to answer stay silent part of the problem here is people like you maybe i would just like to know most threads have a change log or a list of whats working or not working :laugh:

Reactions: tr.slate

FL0OD

Jul 27, 2010
Just woke up. Time to check this out. Has anyone tried downloading SuperSU from Play Store, rename it Superuser.apk and push to system/ app and fix permissios,reboot??

Or if you're feeling sassy, this?

http://goo.im/roms/fabolous/maguro/SuperSU-0.93-Busybox-1.20.2.zip

I know it says margo but I don't know if that would matter with SuperSU and busybox. I would give it a shot but I have about an hour before I get near any wifi. Try it at your own risk of course.

Edit - This works go ahead and flash it along with the rom and gapps to give you root and super user privledges

†††

Last edited:
Reactions: info[]box1

FL0OD

Jul 27, 2010
I asked a question you doush bag if you didn't have an answer or want to answer stay silent part of the problem here is people like you maybe i would just like to know most threads have a change log or a list of whats working or not working :laugh:

Nice language. If it's not provided then then guess what? You are the Guinea pig. Check the website and see if there is a log. That's where they post them kiddo. It's people like you that want there hand held through every process and are to lazy to look around a little that make this place frustrating some times. This isn't your mommas house where everything is just given to you. Something basic like a changelog or what does or doesn't work, if it's not posted then look around, if you can't find one, then buck up or wait for another build you feel comfortable with. No one's making or asking you to flash this. Stay silent, lol.

†††

Last edited:

JohnCorleone

Dec 19, 2010
Whittier,CA
I didn't wipe a thing and flashed over RC2 or 3 (can't remember) and I have root still.

Blitzpwnage

Jun 7, 2010
Flashing this over cm9 rc1 all I can say is, YOLO, you may all new remove my testicles

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

circuitsports

Mar 16, 2011
Nice language. If it's not provided then then guess what? You are the Guinea pig. Check the website and see if there is a log. That's where they post them kiddo. It's people like you that want there hand held through every process and are to lazy to look around a little that make this place frustrating some times. This isn't your mommas house where everything is just given to you. Something basic like a changelog or what does or doesn't work, if it's not posted then look around, if you can't find one, then buck up or wait for another build you feel comfortable with. No one's making or asking you to flash this. Stay silent, lol.

†††

At what point exactly did XDA become a place where people can post a DL link to a ROM without a bug list attached because it may be somewhere else on the internet. Your right this isnt his moms house it's supposed to be a developed community where people at least pretend to be professional.

I have the most awesome ROM ever you should download it

update.downloadthisfileandseewhathappenstoyourcreditbecauseyoulltryanythingwontyou.zip

Reactions: maddoggin

ajf64

May 7, 2011
Wow how about at least a thanks, talk about selfish and self centered.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

wow really i have to say thank you in order to ask a question also i donate to developers i think are doing a great job check my account at the CM site. I love how every one jumps down your throat for every little thing, you really think i didn't say thank you on purpose or i ment to just be a **** head. Well i didn't so worry about your self and if you don't have an answer to the question leave it alone, ill worry about me you worry about you. This place is starting to become way to much, makes me not even want to post any more.

Ps: go ahead and flame my spelling and grammar since that will be the only real come back you have

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

skank-logo-lrg.png

This is a self-compiled kang of CM10 with cherry picks from CyanogenMod’s Gerrit Instance, most comparable to a CM nightly build. You need not apply if you’re not comfortable with testing out new and possibly broken features. All credit goes to cyanogen, #teamdouche and the coders who submit to Gerrit. Thank you to @RyanMacG for providing Euroskank hosting.​

Latest Jellybro build: http://fitsnugly.euroskank.com/?rom=cm10&device=toroplus

Latest merges to CM source code: http://review.cyanogenmod.com/#q,status:merged+branch:jellybean,n,z
    CyanogenMod's Github: http://github.com/cyanogenmod

cherry.png
    Cherry picks and other modifications
    cherry.png

If cherry picks disappear, it's because they were merged, abandoned or conflict with the current source or other cherry picks.

CM10 Lockscreen Shortcut Icon Pack: CM10_Lockscreen_Icons-20121012.apk
    (Credit to Danesh & blunden for source/drawables)

CM10 Dark Mms Theme: DarkHoloMms-ThemeChooser.apk
    (Credit to djdarkknight96)

idybV.png
    ROMManager -----
    ScKKz.png
    GooManager ----- Jellybro RSS Feed
    FYI if you didn't see on twitter, my new computer has been put together & setup, builds will now be released regularly again instead of every few days.

I appreciate your patience over the past few weeks.
    DARKJELLY

YO BRO, LET'S PUT SOME DARKNESS ON YO JELLY:

framed_Screenshot_2012-07-15-20-37-26.png
    framed_Screenshot_2012-07-15-17-58-23.png
    framed_Screenshot_2012-07-15-20-21-01.png
    framed_Screenshot_2012-07-15-20-23-01.png
    framed_Screenshot_2012-07-15-20-37-51.png
    framed_Screenshot_2012-07-15-20-38-14.png
    framed_Screenshot_2012-07-15-20-40-19.png
    framed_Screenshot_2012-07-15-20-43-46.png
    framed_Screenshot_2012-07-15-20-44-57.png
    framed_Screenshot_2012-07-15-20-42-12.png
    framed_Screenshot_2012-07-15-20-42-48.png
    framed_Screenshot_2012-07-15-20-39-51.png

COMING SOON!!!!!!
    Off-topic post:

I just read that CM is officially releasing CM10 nightlies ....

APp3k.jpg
    My announcement of taking a break (yet I've still pushed 2 builds) was not an invitation for people to spam this thread with their builds. By all means, post your builds if you want, just stop being disrespectful & post them your own thread. You don't see me spamming official CM threads about my builds...