Most stable 4.4.x ROM right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ishan_rulz

May 15, 2008
Bangalore
Hey guys,

I am pretty bored of my stock 4.2.2 now and want to take the leap to 4.4.x What is the most stable ROM you guys have found here so far? I understand that there is no "best".

I am looking for the
  1. largest battery backup
  2. stability
  3. something that looks clean/minimal/flat.

Also, in case there is no absolutely stable ROM available, what is the best Xposed Module(s) etc that can help me change the look of my stock 4.2.2 to that of 4.4.x/Android L?
That translucent status bar with those icons and translucent navbar looks sexy as hell. Any ideas?

2rm3v34.png

Thanks! :D

Reactions: thedemon786

thedemon786

Jul 15, 2012
Delhi
Google Pixel 4a
Hey guys,

I am pretty bored of my stock 4.2.2 now and want to take the leap to 4.4.x What is the most stable ROM you guys have found here so far? I understand that there is no "best".

I am looking for the
  2. stability

Also, in case there is no absolutely stable ROM available, what is the best Xposed Module(s) etc that can help me change the look of my stock 4.2.2 to that of 4.4.x/Android L?
That translucent status bar with those icons and translucent navbar looks sexy as hell. Any ideas?

2rm3v34.png

I too need to know this.

G

GuestK0058

Use a rom with CyanogenMods theme engine and download a Android L theme from the Play Store.

Send from OnePlus One using Tapatalk

VECTUS

Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Forum Mod
Mar 26, 2010
Kansas City, Mo.
xdaforums.com
Well even though you said you knew best of wasn't allowed you still asked it at the end... Reading and learning which is best is the best way to go about this. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys,

I am looking for the
    2. stability

2rm3v34.png

I will port this theme wait