Easy flashable zip for full emoji support ( ios type )

Search This thread

alleyezondisromo

Mar 23, 2007
Newport Beach, Ca
Ive searched almost everywhere i could and was never able to find an easy fix for the ios type emoji's ... So i made a flashable zip( using titanium) that enables the ios emoji keyboard from flipz xylon rom, it works with any rom including stock 4.2.2 . Tried it on three different phones . All the work goes to Flipzmode for maintaining the rom and having emoji support . If this is breaking the rules in anyway , im sorry in advance lol.

THERES NO NEED TO CHANGE PERMISSIONS OR MOVE FILES IN A ROOT EXPLORER.
JUST WIPE CACHE BEFORE FLASHING.

Attachments

• update.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 759

KtMack23

Aug 20, 2012
Thanks for the great mod.

Do you know of any mod to add an emoji button on the keyboard instead of accessing them from the menu?

alleyezondisromo

Mar 23, 2007
Newport Beach, Ca
From what I know its just the messaging app , and as far as it working for the gnex I'm honestly not sure .. Try it , its been confirmed only on the N4

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

Teo032

Apr 6, 2011
California
Yeah... It's just the messaging apk. It replaced mine... different skin..should've checked the zip before flashing..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

xyience

Oct 23, 2011
Yeah... It's just the messaging apk. It replaced mine... different skin..should've checked the zip before flashing..

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda app-developers app

Yeah... the thread is very miss leading with the title.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

warfexion

Dec 14, 2011
For one this isn't even a keyboard and isn't different at all from AOKP. VERY misleading...

alleyezondisromo

Mar 23, 2007
Newport Beach, Ca
Well its emoji support on any rom that doesnt have it .. I needed it at times and couldnt find anything this easy . what do you suggest i change the title to?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using xda premium

LTavaress

Feb 21, 2010
it made my messaging app stop working. I didn't do a back up, can anyone help me?

LTavaress

Feb 21, 2010
Here is the stock.. Just push via Root Explorer/ Fix Permissions/ Reboot and you should be fine

http://db.tt/Lrkv0moz

-Google

when I tried to install the apk it said: "An existing package by the same name with a conflicting signature is already installed"
I uninstalled the messaging app and still am not able to install the apk

EDIT: I figured it out, thanks

Last edited:

Rizy7

Jan 2, 2013
Have none of you guys tried kii keyboard? Great keyboard plus the emojis

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ive searched almost everywhere i could and was never able to find an easy fix for the ios type emoji's ... So i made a flashable zip( using titanium) that enables the ios emoji keyboard from flipz xylon rom, it works with any rom including stock 4.2.2 . Tried it on three different phones . All the work goes to Flipzmode for maintaining the rom and having emoji support . If this is breaking the rules in anyway , im sorry in advance lol.

THERES NO NEED TO CHANGE PERMISSIONS OR MOVE FILES IN A ROOT EXPLORER.
    JUST WIPE CACHE BEFORE FLASHING.
    this mod includes that. you just go into message settings after and checkmark emoji support and quick emoji button
    Here is the stock.. Just push via Root Explorer/ Fix Permissions/ Reboot and you should be fine

http://db.tt/Lrkv0moz

-Google