[Q] xperia arc does not booting up please help me....

Search This thread

Adiga-Ahmad

Mar 23, 2014
Hello all
I own a Xperia Arc LT15i
tried to update it, but when the middle it was extinguished the device and when I tried to turn it on again it was not respond only shows a green light repeatedly, but the screen remains black and when I'm trying to connected it to computer ,it only connect by flash boot. i tried to connected it by fast boot or PC Companion but no thing happened
Can you help me please

mhadjih

Feb 24, 2014
Hello all
I own a Xperia Arc LT15i
tried to update it, but when the middle it was extinguished the device and when I tried to turn it on again it was not respond only shows a green light repeatedly, but the screen remains black and when I'm trying to connected it to computer ,it only connect by flash boot. i tried to connected it by fast boot or PC Companion but no thing happened
Can you help me please

With what did you try to upgrade and how? It seems your update has gone wrong, as you state, it got terminated in the middle? Probably if you connect through fastboot, or flashtool for windows, you can put in a new kernel and the rom. It seems your phones kernel is broken too. It should be fine once you install a new kernel and rom.

For how to do that please look at one of the tutorials here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2320872

Hope it'll work out for you.

Reactions: Adiga-Ahmad

Adiga-Ahmad

Mar 23, 2014
With what did you try to upgrade and how? It seems your update has gone wrong, as you state, it got terminated in the middle? Probably if you connect through fastboot, or flashtool for windows, you can put in a new kernel and the rom. It seems your phones kernel is broken too. It should be fine once you install a new kernel and rom.

For how to do that please look at one of the tutorials here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2320872

Thanks for the reply
But so do I upload new kernel or to break the bootloader from these pages you gave it to me, so i have to work through a Fastboot, and this is the problem my device is not connected to the computers through the Fastboot, the mobile always on Flashboot, I tried to load the kernel via the Flash tools but useless, even the Pc Combanion i tried to flash a new software but no thing happened
sorry for my english friend ,, :( :(

kks111

Dec 17, 2013
delhi
Thanks for the reply
But so do I upload new kernel or to break the bootloader from these pages you gave it to me, so i have to work through a Fastboot, and this is the problem my device is not connected to the computers through the Fastboot, the mobile always on Flashboot, I tried to load the kernel via the Flash tools but useless, even the Pc Combanion i tried to flash a new software but no thing happened

i can fix it ..contact me on gtalk muskanjainxx@gmail.com

Reactions: Adiga-Ahmad

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello all
    I own a Xperia Arc LT15i
    Can you help me please

Thanks for the reply

i can fix it ..contact me on gtalk muskanjainxx@gmail.com