uploadfromtaptalk1367071768863.jpg

sent from xda-app
device : note2
ROM : testing
kernel : testing
modem : XXDLK7
recovery : TWRP

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    uploadfromtaptalk1360766571037.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360766596497.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1360766622830.jpg

These are the first 3 serious fine digital paintings I did with my Note II using Autodesk Sketchbook Pro and the S Pen. This is taking advantage of the S Pen's Wacom digitizer system with 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity. It just means you can control lines or brush thicknesses on the fly.

Does anyone else do this with their device?

Sent from my HTC ChaCha A810e using xda app-developers app
    This is something I doodled by following a youtube tutorial.
    uploadfromtaptalk1362918320201.jpg
    Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda app-developers app
    When I'm bored...

001.jpg 002.jpg

003.jpg 004.jpg
    How is this to you guys

uploadfromtaptalk1367071768863.jpg

sent from xda-app
    device : note2
    ROM : testing
    kernel : testing
    modem : XXDLK7
    recovery : TWRP
    You guys are all so awesome. Funny how the main reason I wanted this phone was for artwork but have yet to produce any :p

I'm not as comfortable with conventional drawing as I am with Photoshop. I even rooted my phone JUST to change the dpi settings before PS Touch for Phone came out.

The most I did on my phone so far was my sig for this forum. lol.

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

This is a quick Doodle of my wife. Im currently in a place where I trace from images trying to familiarize myself with the lines in fave and hair. I'm a beginner with drawing. The other is an at lunch bored doodle. :rolleyes:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app

I apparently just won one of the two Note 8s giveaways by SamMobile with the digital painting of my wife. See the link:

http://sammobile.com/2013/03/10/winners-galaxy-note-8-0-giveaway/

Some of the comments are bad, saying that I hadn't done it with the Note. Towards the end, the administrator needed to link my step-by-step drawing process. Some are even complaining about the use of PS Touch for phones. I used Sketchbook Pro for the winning piece, but still the ones who didn't win were complaining.

You can follow the link for how I did it. Any sort of practice will set you on your journey of becoming a better artist. Try joining your local Urban Sketchers group who draw from observation. We all start or as novices.

SG Note II rooted with stock 4.1.2