Any word of the AT&T LTE version launch?

Search This thread

sycotik

Jun 13, 2013
I am in need of a new tablet to replace my original kindle fire. I was about to pull the trigger on a Tab S when I saw a blurb about AT&T and an LTE model. If it is right around the corner, I will wait. If it is 2 months down the road, I will go ahead and get the one out now.

Any release dates that you guys know of?

sycotik

Jun 13, 2013
Well I guess it does not have to be an AT&T one. I read that they were going to be the first to release the LTE version. I would gladly get one from someplace else when it comes to the US.

fletch33

Jan 9, 2010
Well I guess it does not have to be an AT&T one. I read that they were going to be the first to release the LTE version. I would gladly get one from someplace else when it comes to the US.

i have 42 days left to return mine and thought about getting a Verizon version. my tablets have always been wifi with my phone as modem when needed but thought it might be nice to have it built in.

sadly i suspect that if i would get a carrier model even if i wanted to pay full retail i would end up with locked bootloader and carrier app garbage all over it?

dmunjal

Dec 2, 2006
i have 42 days left to return mine and thought about getting a Verizon version. my tablets have always been wifi with my phone as modem when needed but thought it might be nice to have it built in.

sadly i suspect that if i would get a carrier model even if i wanted to pay full retail i would end up with locked bootloader and carrier app garbage all over it?

And slow updates. If ever.