[ROM][OFFICIAL][4.4.2] Mokee OS [STABLE & NIGHTLY]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

fedee13

Jun 14, 2011
Buenos Aires
Only for UNLOCKED BOOTLOADERS

Guys, I just found this ROM a few days ago. It has some random reboots but it's pretty smooth. No more random reboots.

MOD EDIT: Link Removed for Warez Market app.
The original forum is in Chinese so I don't know what to link to.

Installation steps:

1. Wipe data/factory reset
2. Format /system
3. Flash ROM
4. Flash MoKee Gapps ->Link Removed
5. Reboot

If you want you can flash the ROM and then from the Mokee Center download the Gapps.
You have to use their gapps because OTA won't work then!

Screenshots:

vuzena9y.jpg

u2u3udu5.jpg

me3u7yta.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Mirhawk

Jan 31, 2014
Does this ROM somehow mess up with the partitions of the phone? A Friend of Mine installed it, and He got a boot menu in his phone. The ROM worked fine, but when He tried to revert back to his backed up ROM, the twrp wasn't able to restore his backup. he was not even able to flash another boot.img to go to another recovery via fastboot or flashtool, and the twrp of this ROM is entirely Chinese! He was somehow able to restore to stock. Has anyone faced similar issue? Plus does anyone have any proper link as to the details of this ROM? The original site is in Chinese and even Google translate doesn't work on it properly.

fedee13

Jun 14, 2011
Buenos Aires
Does this ROM somehow mess up with the partitions of the phone? A Friend of Mine installed it, and He got a boot menu in his phone. The ROM worked fine, but when He tried to revert back to his backed up ROM, the twrp wasn't able to restore his backup. he was not even able to flash another boot.img to go to another recovery via fastboot or flashtool, and the twrp of this ROM is entirely Chinese! He was somehow able to restore to stock. Has anyone faced similar issue? Plus does anyone have any proper link as to the details of this ROM? The original site is in Chinese and even Google translate doesn't work on it properly.

According to my experience of this ROM I got a Boot Manager (take a look at the screenshot). I don't know if that mess up the partition of the phone, I didn't try revert to a back up of a different ROM.

u8y9e8un.jpg

I can tell you that the TWRP is in English.

Last edited:

vamsi8145

Mar 27, 2013
Anantapur
Stable release or Nightly ?

which one has less bugs and is better to download either latest nightly or stable release version ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Only for UNLOCKED BOOTLOADERS

Guys, I just found this ROM a few days ago. It has some random reboots but it's pretty smooth. No more random reboots.

MOD EDIT: Link Removed for Warez Market app.
    The original forum is in Chinese so I don't know what to link to.

Installation steps:

2. Format /system
    3. Flash ROM
    4. Flash MoKee Gapps ->Link Removed
    5. Reboot

If you want you can flash the ROM and then from the Mokee Center download the Gapps.
    You have to use their gapps because OTA won't work then!

Screenshots:

vuzena9y.jpg

u2u3udu5.jpg

me3u7yta.jpg

I was on PA but I changed to this because I had many random reboots, but I was on BETA 3 or 4.

Hey @wzhy, are you the maintainer of this ROM?

Yes, and I am working on it
    Great!! :) What are the differences between your version and the official one? Because in the mokee download page there are 2 version, and yours says unofficial.

Sent from my Xperia S using Tapatalk

They are the same. only differences is unofficial built by me and nightly or release built by the server automatily
    hey, how to install this?

HI!

2. Format /system
    3. Flash ROM
    4. Flash MoKee Gapps -> Link Removed
    5. Reboot

I found this

Sent from my LT26ii using XDA Premium 4 mobile app