[4EXT][BOOT][DOWN][SPLASH] Complete Sets (480x800)

Search This thread
G

GuestK00388

3n5f3hp

3obj7vs
3tpvp64
3obj7vs

Tested and working on mike1986's Android Revolution HD rom which can be found here. They should also work on other similarly structured roms or phones with 480x800 screen resolution.

The 4EXT themes are to be used on madmaxx82's brilliant 4EXTRecovery which can be found here. Should you want to uninstall any theme just flash this 4EXT Theme - Uninstaller in recovery.

To download click on the preview of your desired animation or theme and flash in recovery :D

If the flashable .zips are not compatible with your rom try manually extracting bootanimation.zip or downanimation.zip from the flashable archives and manually copying them over your original animation. Make sure to set the permissions as shown below.

buve3da

To push the splash1.img use the executables (many thanks to roboprint for preparing these) which are provided in each .zip or alternatively, connect the phone in USB debug mode, go into the bootloader fastboot and type the follwing into cmd;

Code:
[LIST]
[*]fastboot flash splash1 splash1.img
[*]fastboot reboot
[/LIST]

Click the preview below to download a matching wallpaper pack for the themes.

Many thanks to Whiskey103 for the file hosting. :D

Last edited:
G

GuestK00388

More great themes by apaquette420 can be found here. The following boot/down animations and splash are complimentary to apaquette420's Dark Rain 4EXTRecovery theme.​

More great themes by Whiskey103 can be found here. The following boot/down animations are complimentary to Whiskey103's Hyperkamote, John Blundon and mike1986 4EXTRecovery themes.​

Last edited:
G

GuestK00388

Great work :)

One question, is there any difference in structure between boot and down animation?
Or can boot animation be used as down, just with change of the name?

It's been my experience so far that they are of the same format. If anyone wants to correct me though they're more than welcome to :p If you switched bootanimation.zip to downanimation.zip and moved it from /data/local to /system/customize/resource it should work as you've said :D

loved the white skate set, i have wanted a boot screen like that since i got my phone.

Thanks, Champion :D

Haha, thanks very much much! :D It takes me back to my early Android days when I first saw my phones bootloader and was convinced I had just bricked it or something to that effect! :eek:

Hai Mate,, great idea.

I will link to here. ;)

Thanks Whiskey! :cool: I've clogged your inbox with multiple 480 x 800 .gif files, let me know if I've made any fundamental errors so they can be corrected a.s.a.p.! :p

Last edited:
G

GuestK00388

Guys !! .. Can I use these boot/down animations & splash1 for the bravo desire ??

I had a quick look in the Desire Themes and Apps forum and a lot of the splash and boot images that are floating around are 480 x 800 just like these! :D

If you're feeling adventurous safest bet would be to make a backup in recovery and experiment. I'm not familiar with the Desire ROM folder structure so I can't vouch for the flashable zips but if you extract the bootanimation.zip and downanimation.zip from the archives and place where your original ones are I don't see why they wouldn't work! Good luck :cool:

Attached are a few ideas for the next sets which are in progress! ;)

Last edited:
G

GuestK00388

Looking good :)

I'll defo be loading the Mario variation that you are working on

Thanks Mate! :cool:

It won't be anything too complicated, he'll just jump around a few times and then vanish down a green pipe! :p

I was contemplating a Sonic one as well, thinking there might be more demand for the retro games :D

G

GuestK00388

Yes mate, just found them :D
Will take a look when @home.
So far the gifs are looking just perfect. Thanks for making the matching boot/anims for my themes, highly appreciated men. This xda community rocks ;)

No problem at all, twas a pleasure! Let me know if you need any more done in the future! I'd be happy to get around to them whenever I can spare a moment :D

darkskillz

Nov 22, 2010
Thats great thanks but can u help me i search the Honeycomb boot down and splash animation for ARHD 6.1 !

G

GuestK00388

Thats great thanks but can u help me i search the Honeycomb boot down and splash animation for ARHD 6.1 !

he_stheone64 has a Honeycomb theme which is far beyond anything I could achieve and might be of interest to you!

Honey HD

If you're only looking for the animations and not the full theme download Honey HD and extract the boot and downanimation.zips which can be found in the following folders;

data/local/bootanimation.zip

system/customize/resource/downanimation.zip

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Great work :)

One question, is there any difference in structure between boot and down animation?
    Or can boot animation be used as down, just with change of the name?
    Thanks once again :)
    Keep up the great work :D

I am also bringing mike1986 to add your link to second post :)
    Will remember him, if he forget xDD

Also you may resize them for sensation (540x960) , could be cool aswell :D

Btw. thanks again for the special edition for me :D
    Love it pretty much! xD
    Hi mate ;)

Regarding 4ext themes:
    You can now set transparency for any colours. And set the colour for the selector bar.

If you grab the apk update you can now use it to setup your colours and transparency options and export that into a 4ext.prop for your theme zips ;)
    I know you could alreadydo that by installing it, changing colours and then pulling it from /system, but that's not so convenient :D
    How did you get the ENG S-OFF??? Can you explain me please??? I have been looking for it but i cannot find the way.
    You can use this: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=855403

Btw, I'm sure you would've found it if you searched better ;)