[Q] ROM or Root or Bootloader Suggestion please

Search This thread

DnD24

Jun 11, 2014
Hi guys! I'm new on this forum!
I read lots of posts and pages...but i can't understand something (maybe because i'm italian and reading english isn't so easy for me)...i need a suggestion:
i have an xperia sola sent 2 times to xperia support for solve lot (too much) problems of my phone...the first time i installed 4.0.4 and it was a disaster, a really disaster...they re-send me the phone with android 2.3 (i don't remeber which) as i requested: problems...the other time phone came back a little different, with android 2.3.7 (GB)...now i have GB, but there are still problems (one is that 1 months ago it started in "safe mode" and no widget has been loaded, and now since 1 month ago every widget is red with "impossible to load widget"; other is that lots of time apps "doesn't answer" or they autoatically close; and others and others)...i don't want to send my phone another time to support and request sobstitution with another xperia sola as they suggested me, because situation will not change i think...
my question is: what i might do better?
keep my 2.3.7 and restore it with official way
root my 2.3.7 (after restoring it, i think)
root and activate (is it right?) bootloader on my 2.3.7
install extreme security + experience v.2 (aroma) (to do this, do i need to install 4.0.4 before?) (with or without bootloader?)

i need a phone that begin the call when i need, messages, mail, gps, calendar and the most useful things...i don't need to play and i don't need facebook or other social networks...but it has to be not fast, but acceptable and a working right phone...so is better wich of the options?

i'm sorry but i'm hating my phone and i don't know what to do...thankyou

davide@10

Mar 20, 2014
I suggest you to restore the phone to GB and try to use it or if you want you can root the phone, unluck your bootloader and then install a slim custom rom for better performance.

Inviato dal mio Xperia Sola utilizzando Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

If you want more help you can send me a private message cause i'm italian too ;)

Reactions: DnD24

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I suggest you to restore the phone to GB and try to use it or if you want you can root the phone, unluck your bootloader and then install a slim custom rom for better performance.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:55 PM ----------

If you want more help you can send me a private message cause i'm italian too ;)