[ROM] Atrix CM9 [ADT's SelfKANGish builds - 20120715]

Search This thread

Haxornator

May 5, 2012
Vancouver
GPS not working, need help!

I've got a problem where if my GPS is turned on and I open maps/or anything which used gps, it will scan for gps satellites(and find nothing) but also will disable my network signal for a min or so while it's trying to locate the satellite, I didn't have this problem on my stock rom however I haven't been able to get my gps to work on any custom rom or the original rom since I unlocked my bootloader.

I have a Bell Canada Atrix 4G running radio# N_01.07.05P, I've tried flashing 2 other radios with no change: N_01.77.33P and N_01.77.15P

Also I'm running Turl's most recent CM9 build.

One other thing, my wife has the same atrix but is running Neutrino CM7 with the same radio and her GPS works flawlessly so maybe I'm looking in the wrong place to fix my GPS issue.

I have a dedicated thread going for this but thought I'd post here for help as well
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=30156929#post30156929

Haxornator

May 5, 2012
Vancouver
Success, I flashed the radio a 4th time and now my gps is working fine.

Now onto my next question, has anyone successfully gotten google now to work on this rom, I've gone through and gotten it to install through cwm. And it will load up and maybe answer one question before it locks up my phone and I need to do a battery pull, I've tried the onlene and offline versions, checked permissions but it's still the same result, thoughts?

Sent from my MB860 using xda app-developers app

syanide1

Jan 8, 2011
Ca\r Home

Am I going mad or what? I'm sure I used to have Car Home before, but I can't seem to find it. I'm on Turl's 15, but went as far as 16, then to JokerSax's latest CM9 and now back to 15 in the hope that it was there. My Llama Profile app gives me the option of putting teh phone into Car Home mode (if, for eg, the bluetooth is connected) and the phone thinks its in Car Home mode (in the notification mode) but nothing happens!

I do miss it!

Can anybody help?

Thanks

Kam

quetzalcoatl2435

Apr 16, 2012
Yogyakarta
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Am I going mad or what? I'm sure I used to have Car Home before, but I can't seem to find it. I'm on Turl's 15, but went as far as 16, then to JokerSax's latest CM9 and now back to 15 in the hope that it was there. My Llama Profile app gives me the option of putting teh phone into Car Home mode (if, for eg, the bluetooth is connected) and the phone thinks its in Car Home mode (in the notification mode) but nothing happens!

I do miss it!

Can anybody help?

Thanks

Kam

Get it from the Play Store.

syanide1

Jan 8, 2011
Get it from the Play Store.

Thanks for that. I've tried, but when I look on the web Play Store - it shows up (teh Google Inc one, I mean), but says it is incompatible with my devices!! I have an atrix (rooted and CM9'd) and a TRansformer Tf101 (stock fw).

But it doesn't show up on Play Store on the phone. Lots of 3rd party versions - but not the original one.

BUT - I've definitely had it before on my rooted and CM9'd Atrix. Has it ever been included in the ROMs and then removed?

quetzalcoatl2435

Apr 16, 2012
Yogyakarta
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Thanks for that. I've tried, but when I look on the web Play Store - it shows up (teh Google Inc one, I mean), but says it is incompatible with my devices!! I have an atrix (rooted and CM9'd) and a TRansformer Tf101 (stock fw).

But it doesn't show up on Play Store on the phone. Lots of 3rd party versions - but not the original one.

BUT - I've definitely had it before on my rooted and CM9'd Atrix. Has it ever been included in the ROMs and then removed?

OK, then, let me ask one question. Which gapps are you using, because joker's v12 gapps does have car home in it. If you're using something else, you might try installing joker's v12 gapps.

rapund

Dec 5, 2008
how to unlock - fingerprint sensor

how to unlock the screen using the fingerprint sensor??

Well, given the confusion that was arising on jokersax's thread, I'm opening this one to keep things a bit more organized. You are still encouraged to (and you should, really) read the other thread, and play with both builds. Feel free to compare them, and make sure you mention which build are you using.

CM9 - http://coblitz.codeen.org/turl.androidro.ms/olympus/cm-9-20120713-EXPERIMENTAL-olympus-16.zip
GApps, courtesy of Goo - http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-ics-20120317-signed.zip
File mirrors courtesy of Jokersax (outdated) - http://www.jokersax.com/developer-pages/turl/

Code:
cbb650b6b028ba745926f27ed14bc563  cm-9-20120713-EXPERIMENTAL-olympus-16.zip
dc560aa235e8dd8cb00df0cefb5abd38  gapps-ics-20120317-signed.zip

Tips for this build:
  • If you are getting weird stuff, go to CWM, format /system (mounts & storage menu), flash CM9, flash gapps, reboot. If you are still getting weird stuff, do a normal wipe/factory reset.
  • Don't flash any 2D fixes
  • Don't flash any kernels, this update contains kernel modifications you should be running
  • If you really want blur-like sdcard mounts, go to Settings -> Storage -> Menu button -> Storage configuration, tick 'Use internal storage', and reboot your phone
  • You can now manage fingerprints and configure fingerprint sensor navigation on the advanced device settings, many thanks epinter!
  • Wifi/bluetooth tether is working once again.
  • Opera Mobile works good
  • Check out for Wifi N networks on the 5Ghz band (thanks epinter!)
  • Retest Foursquare and the like
  • Test all the new led configuration stuff!

Booboo64

Apr 5, 2011
Dallas
Really?
CM9 ends here?
which CM10 are you guys tried? epinter, jokersaxx?

Unfortunately, it seems that developer are working on CM10 (that is also good news...) Epinter seems to have quite a bit of following. It's working pretty well, but there's still some issues such as the camera being pretty laggy. And of course since there's no source, there' still issues with HW acceleration, no fingerprint scanner either.

BravoMotorola

Oct 17, 2010
Unfortunately, it seems that developer are working on CM10 (that is also good news...) Epinter seems to have quite a bit of following. It's working pretty well, but there's still some issues such as the camera being pretty laggy. And of course since there's no source, there' still issues with HW acceleration, no fingerprint scanner either.

Sir, may I ask you where you have been the last couple weeks? And it appears you have only gone to this thread?

williamfrench

Jan 16, 2020
anyone have a working cm 9 zip link for atrix
any cm 9 i already have gapps ics signed I hope that is the only one the right one

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, given the confusion that was arising on jokersax's thread, I'm opening this one to keep things a bit more organized. You are still encouraged to (and you should, really) read the other thread, and play with both builds. Feel free to compare them, and make sure you mention which build are you using.

CM9 - http://coblitz.codeen.org/turl.androidro.ms/olympus/cm-9-20120713-EXPERIMENTAL-olympus-16.zip
    GApps, courtesy of Goo - http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-ics-20120317-signed.zip
    File mirrors courtesy of Jokersax (outdated) - http://www.jokersax.com/developer-pages/turl/

Code:
    cbb650b6b028ba745926f27ed14bc563  cm-9-20120713-EXPERIMENTAL-olympus-16.zip
    dc560aa235e8dd8cb00df0cefb5abd38  gapps-ics-20120317-signed.zip

Tips for this build:
    • If you are getting weird stuff, go to CWM, format /system (mounts & storage menu), flash CM9, flash gapps, reboot. If you are still getting weird stuff, do a normal wipe/factory reset.
    • Don't flash any 2D fixes
    • Don't flash any kernels, this update contains kernel modifications you should be running
    • If you really want blur-like sdcard mounts, go to Settings -> Storage -> Menu button -> Storage configuration, tick 'Use internal storage', and reboot your phone
    • You can now manage fingerprints and configure fingerprint sensor navigation on the advanced device settings, many thanks epinter!
    • Wifi/bluetooth tether is working once again.
    • Opera Mobile works good
    • Check out for Wifi N networks on the 5Ghz band (thanks epinter!)
    • Retest Foursquare and the like
    • Test all the new led configuration stuff!
    New refreshed build on first post, pretty much no changes hardware wise, but it has all CM improvements and fixes to date, including the Torch app. Enjoy!
    Kernel 025 is available for CM9 ADT Self-Kang ONLY!

https://twitter.com/#!/faux123/status/170954844323057664
    Come on guys... don't be snippy with each other. There's no need to talk about battery life in this thread unless you have a potential fix. If you don't have a way to fix it, then don't mention it. Complaints and arguing don't help developers solve alleged problems.
    #7 posted on post #1! Main changes include volume rocker wake (under screen settings) and whatever else got merged into CM in this timeframe. I also fixed the over 100% battery charge issue and enabled the CRT animation