[Emulator][Root] BlueStacks 0.7.7.813

Search This thread

qiangqiang101

Nov 10, 2012
I use your Rooted files, and also superuser approved, but when i open GameCIH, it saids
Error!!!
The System deny to ROOT. :crying:

riahc3

Oct 28, 2009
Can someone zip up their Bluestack instalation and post it? I ask because the damn installer has a glitch with graphics cards that have OpenGL 2.0 support and drivers installs and it fails anyways. This way we can bypass this damn inconvience.

Ba7rani123

Apr 14, 2012
Can someone zip up their Bluestack instalation and post it? I ask because the damn installer has a glitch with graphics cards that have OpenGL 2.0 support and drivers installs and it fails anyways. This way we can bypass this damn inconvience.

I attached it :D

Attachments

• BlueStacks.7z
    3.2 MB · Views: 1,409

rocketero

Jan 1, 2012
@mohazia
could you please add these steps to your G-c guide, after the final step you posted in there, typing busybox to check for not errors, add these lines of code to install busybox-i686 to.../bin and ../xbin .. not that this is necessary in order to BS to work but it will add up some binaries that one may use for coding/programing etc. Note: you can edit these commands if you have already some of them in step G-c.

- Copy busybox-i686 to /system/bin and to /system/xbin
- then run these commands:

Code:
cd /system/bin
adb -s 127.0.0.1:5555 shell su -c "mv busybox busybox-1.16.2" [COLOR="Blue"](only if you have a copy of busybox in /system/bin)[/COLOR]
adb -s 127.0.0.1:5555 shell su -c "mv busybox-i686 busybox"
adb -s 127.0.0.1:5555 shell su -c "chown 0.2000 busybox"
adb -s 127.0.0.1:5555 shell su -c "chmod 755 busybox"
adb -s 127.0.0.1:5555 shell su -c "./busybox --install -s /system/bin" [COLOR="Blue"](Note the dot in front of the command)[/COLOR]
cd /system/xbin
adb -s 127.0.0.1:5555 shell su -c "mv busybox busybox-1.16.2"
adb -s 127.0.0.1:5555 shell su -c "mv busybox-i686 busybox"
adb -s 127.0.0.1:5555 shell su -c "chown 0.2000 busybox"
adb -s 127.0.0.1:5555 shell su -c "chmod 755 busybox"
adb -s 127.0.0.1:5555 shell su -c "./busybox --install -s /system/xbin [COLOR="Blue"](Note the dot in front of the command)[/COLOR]

I think you only need the 2 commands that start with ./busybox --intall ..... as you already have the other ones in G-c and add the appropriate "cd" command to change directory to ../bin and to ../xbin before input the install command.

Last edited:

Ba7rani123

Apr 14, 2012
Hello,

I have same problem please check..

Code:
http://imageshack.us/a/img10/6339/bluestack.png

I tried to replace my files with your files but service is unable to stop and bluestacks is not running please tell me the solution..

explain your problem please :D ? otherwise i cant help u...

efuzone

Jan 23, 2010
www.efuzone.com
Hello,

Thanks for your interest.. Actually i am using HP desktop 5750 model it has 3gb ram and AMD processor, with ATI radeon express 1150 series graphics card, my drivers are installed properly and also bluestack installed successfully just one problem i am facing when i am opening bluestack it is showing very low graphics even text is not understandable i am attaching screenshot please check,,,

bluestack2.png

Last edited:

mohazia

Jun 13, 2007
Amman, Jordan
Hello,

Thanks for your interest.. Actually i am using HP desktop 5750 model it has 3gb ram and AMD processor, with ATI radeon express 1150 series graphics card, my drivers are installed properly and also bluestack installed successfully just one problem i am facing when i am opening bluestack it is showing very low graphics even text is not understandable i am attaching screenshot please check,,,

bluestack2.png

What's ur problem exactly ?
Is it with our root.fs file?
Is it stopping BS services?
Is it VGA processing (I.e. same manner with stock BS files or only done when u replace files)

do u have smaller picture than what did u attach ;)

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using xda premium

rocketero

Jan 1, 2012
@Efuzone,
the low graphics in your screenshot is probably a bad configuration on BS depth. to check open the Registry: click on Windows Start-Menu, then at the bottom in the box that says in dimmed text: "Search Program and Files" type the following:

Regedt32.exe

press enter and look for this key:

COMPUTER >>HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>>SOFTWARE>>Bluestacks>>Guest>>Android>>FrameBuffer>>0

at the right window you'll see some values, look for this:

Depth --> REG_DWORD --> and see if it's set to 16 (0x00000010)

If not, just doble-click on that key (Depth) and select DECIMAL and change it to 16 (or 24 or 32 depending on what resolution you want).

hope that helps.

efuzone

Jan 23, 2010
www.efuzone.com
@Efuzone,
the low graphics in your screenshot is probably a bad configuration on BS depth. to check open the Registry: click on Windows Start-Menu, then at the bottom in the box that says in dimmed text: "Search Program and Files" type the following:

Regedt32.exe

press enter and look for this key:

COMPUTER >>HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE>>SOFTWARE>>Bluestacks>>Guest>>Android>>FrameBuffer>>0

at the right window you'll see some values, look for this:

Depth --> REG_DWORD --> and see if it's set to 16 (0x00000010)

If not, just doble-click on that key (Depth) and select DECIMAL and change it to 16 (or 24 or 32 depending on what resolution you want).

hope that helps.

Hello,

I did 16 to 32 then it was not opening it was gone off after loading.....

vashta

Oct 4, 2012
Realme XT
Just the tutorial that i need.... thx a lot man. Gonna give it try, although a little bit confusing for newbie like me :D

sexybrina

Nov 17, 2012
command to connect

when I use command adb connect 127.0.0.1:5555 it's like I only typed in adb, any help?
when I type
adb root (it says it's starting up)
adb connect 127.0.0.1:5555
no device

I am stuck on this part.

Last edited:

eaglech

Nov 20, 2012
E:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\BlueStacks\Android\Data.sparsefs

E:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS.0\Application Data\BlueStacks\Android\SDCard.sparsefs

those file get bigger and bigger as we install applications + games

i want to save some GB of harddisk.
the problem is : when we Uninstall big games + apps , their size never decreased back.

so, now ... we have 1 GB - 3 GB size eventhough we have Uninstalled many big Games

any solution ?

Last edited:

raziel23x

Sep 19, 2010
Novi
apkmultitool.com
E:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS\Application Data\BlueStacks\Android\Data.sparsefs

E:\Documents and Settings\All Users.WINDOWS.0\Application Data\BlueStacks\Android\SDCard.sparsefs

those file get bigger and bigger as we install applications + games

i want to save some GB of harddisk.
the problem is : when we Uninstall big games + apps , their size never decreased back.

so, now ... we have 1 GB - 3 GB size eventhough we have Uninstalled many big Games

any solution ?

mine maxed out at 2 gigs told me the free version caps out

Magissia

May 9, 2012
What would be very cool is to be able to run android app's on linux or windows like they was linux or windows' program, the same way you would start your web browser or your text editor on thoses systems, and have the said apps run in windowed or full screen mode like any other things runs on the system.

Blue Stacks cannot achieve that

mohazia

Jun 13, 2007
Amman, Jordan
adb devices

It will give you list of devices
It could be
Emulator5554
Localhost:5555

Sent from my HTC Desire HD using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm here give full guide for what I was learned from merrickville, codelover, and rocketero so all credits go to all of them either by direct guide and correction or by understanding their modified files. (is it OK codelover :good:)

To whom who don't know BlueStacks (as me before a week), it's emulated android system to works under windows system. for more info go to company page

A- REMOVE BLUESTACKS
    Good tool from "Microsoft Fix it to install/uninstall Programs" thanx Ba7rani123

1- Run command (Win Key + R) -> "%programfiles%\BlueStacks\HD-Quit.exe" (WinX86) "%programfiles(x86)%\BlueStacks\HD-Quit.exe" (WinX64)
    2- Open "task manager" by run command "taskmgr" -> "Processes" tab -> "HD-LogRotatorService.exe" -> right click -> "End Process Tree"
    3- Open "programs and features" by run command "appwiz.cpl" -> uninstall "BlueStacks App Player" & "Notifications Center"
    4- Delete all BS folders
    "%userprofile%\AppData\Local\BlueStacksSetup"
    "%programfiles%\BlueStacks" (WinX86), "%programfiles(x86)%\BlueStacks" (WinX64),
    "%programdata%\BlueStacks"
    "%programdata%\BlueStacksSetup"
    Setup from Desktop
    "%windir%\Installer" -> "View" -> "Details" -> right click on column header (i.e "Name", "Date Modified", "Type") -> "Authors" -> click over column header of "Authors" to sort files according authors -> search for "BlueStacks" and delete.
    Note: "%ProgramData%\BlueStacks\Logs\Hypervisor.log" will persist to delete, we will delete it later after restart
    5- Download RegScanner v1.95
    Install -> open it -> Registry Scan Options (it will open automatic) -> select all keys in option Scan the following base key -> write on Find String "BlueStacks" -> wait till search finish -> select all and delete -> Resisted keys can be deleted manually by open in Regedit (F8)
    I can't support this application because I have Windows 7 Manager, with perfect Registry Tools 1.1, it backup & delete all keys automatic
    6- Repeat step (5) by searching for "Notification Center"
    7- Reboot your devive now.
    8- Now you can remove %ProgramData%\BlueStacks\Logs\Hypervisor.log

B- ROOTING BLUESTACKS
    B-I- FIRST ROOTING METHOD (Ready made rooted /system)
    Download rooted "Root.fs" and modified "initrd.img" for BlueStacks 0.7.7.813:
    1- Download "BlueStacks-ThinInstaller_0.7.7.813.exe", "Root_Mod.rar" and "initrd_Mod.rar" from HERE
    2- Setup BlueStacks 0.7.7.813 by file "BlueStacks-ThinInstaller_0.7.7.813.exe"
    3- After setup finish installing, and BS open, close it (even before click "Got it") then run command (Win key + R) "%ProgramFiles%\BlueStacks\HD-Quit.exe" (WinX86), "%programfiles(x86)%\BlueStacks\HD-Quit.exe" (WinX64).
    4- Extract "Root_Mod.rar" and "initrd.rar" into same folder "%programdata%\BlueStacks\Android" (P.S no need to make backup because it's already packed in zip file on "%programdata%\BlueStacksSetup\[xxxxxxxx].zip"
    5- Open run command "%programfiles%\BlueStacks\HD-StartLauncher.exe" (WinX86), "%programfiles(x86)%\BlueStacks\HD-StartLauncher.exe" (WinX64)
    Now your BlueStacks have root permission (Thanks CodeLover) and google apps (already supported).
    OR
    Download rocketero's rooted Root.fs & initrd.img from the 3rd post , thanks rocketero

B-II- SECOND ROOTING METHOD (Custom made rooted /system)
    Rooting your "Root.fs" by your self, this method allow you root any versions of BlueStacks. it need to download "Portable Ubuntu Remix", [INFO: it's a portable Linux Ubuntu 10.4 LTS emulator that works under windows environment. for more information see PROJECT.
    1- Download "Portable Ubuntu Remix" from HERE
    2- Download "BlueStacks" from HERE
    3- Run "Portable Ubuntu Remix" and change the path to "%programfiles%\" (WinX86) "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\" (WinX64)
    4- Setup "BlueStacks" until it open -> close it.
    5- Open run command (win key + R) "%ProgramFiles%\BlueStacks\HD-Quit.exe" (WinX86), "%programfiles(x86)%\BlueStacks\HD-Quit.exe" (WinX64).
    6- Make RAR backup of your original "%programdata%\BlueStacks\Android\Data.sparsefs" in case of any errors may happen later.
    7- Follow steps of F- MOD LATEST "SUPERUSER.APK", EXTRACTED "SU" BINARY, BUSYBOX FILES .
    8- Follow steps of H- EDITING INITRD.IMG and place it in "%ProgramData%\BlueStacks\Android" (P.S: don't worry about original "initrd.img" because it is packed in zip file @ "%ProgramData%\BlueStacksSetup\[xxxxxxx].zip".
    9- Open run command "%programfiles%\Portable_Ubuntu_V4_slim2\pubuntu.exe" (WinX86), "%ProgramFiles(x86)%\Portable_Ubuntu_V4_slim2\pubuntu.exe" (WinX64) and wait till it fully loaded (i.e top toolbar).
    10- From the top toolbar select Applications -> Accessories -> Terminal.
    11- Write the following commands (P.S: # means a note for you, it's not a command):
    Code:
    # Take a root permission
    sudo su
    # It will ask you for a root password: 123456

# Create a working folders
    mkdir /b
    mkdir /b/root
    mkdir /b/system_sfs
    mkdir /b/system_img

# Resize Root.fs to 500 MB
    e2fsck -f -y "/media/cofs2/ProgramData/BlueStacks/Android/Root.fs"
    resize2fs -f "/media/cofs2/ProgramData/BlueStacks/Android/Root.fs" 500M

# Mount root.fs to root folder
    mount -o loop "/media/cofs2/ProgramData/BlueStacks/Android/Root.fs" /b/root

# Mount system.sfs to system_sfs folder
    mount -o loop /b/root/android/system.sfs /b/system_sfs

# Extract system.img to /b folder
    cp /b/system_sfs/system.img /b/root/android

# Resize system.img
    e2fsck -f -y /b/root/android/system.img
    resize2fs -f /b/root/android/system.img 480M 

# Unmount system_sfs and delete it (make sure the command not unmount)
    umount /b/system_sfs
    rm /b/root/android/system.sfs
    rmdir /b/system_sfs

# Mount system.img into system_img
    mount -o loop /b/root/android/system.img /b/system_img

# Copy MOD "Superuser" & extracted "su" binary, busybox files (which you already did in step 7)
    cp "/media/cofs2/pubuntu/Superuser.apk" /b/system_img/app
    cp "/media/cofs2/pubuntu/su" /b/system_img/bin
    cp "/media/cofs2/pubuntu/su" /b/system_img/xbin
    cp "/media/cofs2/pubuntu/busybox" /b/system_img/xbin
    chmod 6755 /b/system_img/bin/su
    chmod 6755 /b/system_img/xbin/su

# Un mount system_img & delete folder
    umount /b/system_img
    rmdir /b/system_img

# Set Permission for system.img
    chown 0:2000 /b/root/android/system.img
    chmod 0644 /b/root/android/system.img

# Unmount root and save changes into root.fs
    umount /b/root
    rmdir /b/root
    rmdir /b
    12- Close Terminal and shut down Portable Ubuntu from system menu at top toolbar -> Shut Down
    13- Open run command "%programfiles%\BlueStacks\HD-StartLauncher.exe" (WinX86), "%Programfiles(x86)%\BlueStacks\HD-StartLauncher.exe" (WinX64)
    14- After BlueStacks run, download custom launcher (like Go Launcher HD for Pad, Apex).
    15- Now your BlueStacks have root permission.
    16- Make RAR backup of your "Root.fs" and "initrd.img".

C- BLUESTACKS INSTALLING TROUBLESHOOTS
    1- If you have msgbox telling you of missing img, rerun the setup

2- If you the setup just start and finish very soon
    See section A- REMOVE BLUESTACKS @ the top

D- ROOTING TROUBLESHOOTS
    You have to reset BS files:
    a) If you follow B-I- FIRST ROOTING METHOD:
    1- Download "Root_MOD.rar", "initrd_MOD.rar" and "Data_Org.rar" from HERE
    2- Extract them on "%programdata%\BlueStacks\Android"
    b) If you follow B-II SECOND ROOTING METHOD:
    1- If you already have previous root and made backup of your rooted "Root.fs" & edited "initrd.img" & stock "Data.sparsefs" -> just extract all back to "%programdata%\BlueStacks\Android"
    2- If you don't have backup -> either extract them from "%programdata%\BlueStacksSetup\[xxxxxx].zip" and start from scrach, or follow above (a) steps of B-I- FIRST ROOTING METHOD.

E- BACKUP/RESTORE BLUESTACKS by Codelover via bat executable commands see HIS POST

F- MOD LATEST "SUPERUSER.APK", EXTRACTED "SU" BINARY, BUSYBOX FILES I got it from codelover's MOD superuser4BS.apk
    1- Download last version of Superuser for x86 from HERE
    2- Download 7-Zip & install it from HERE (if you didn't have it)
    3- Download latest version of "busybox-i686" from HERE to "C:\pubuntu" (take attention it should be small letter) and rename the downloaded file into "busybox"
    4- Extract "\system\bin\su" to "C:\pubuntu" we need it to copy it to "/system/bin" & "/system/xbin"
    5- Extract "\system\app\Superuser.apk" to "C:\pubuntu"
    6- Close 7-zip
    7- Open "Superuser.apk" via "7-zip" -> extract "assets\sutools-x86" -> rename it into "sutools-armeabi" -> drag it back in 7-zip to replace existed "sutools-armeabi".
    8- Make copy of "busybox" and rename this copy to "busybox-armeabi" -> drag it again in 7-zip to replace existed "busybox-armeabi"
    8- Close 7-zip and now, you have latest files MOD Superuser,apk, extracted "su" binary and busybox files

G- COPY FILES TO /SYSTEM via ADB modified from codelover's commands (take a look on his POST)
    You should have "su" with root permission.
    [GOOD TOOL: "Add_Open_Command_Window_Here_as_Administrator.reg" HERE to allow you open command from any folder]
    a) To replace old "superuser.apk" with new file
    1- Download "CodeLover_SU.rar" (superuserX86-3.2RC3) from HERE -> extract it into "C:\pubuntu" OR use your own MOD file from step F- MOD LATEST "SUPERUSER.APK", EXTRACTED "SU" BINARY, BUSYBOX FILES
    2- Run "Add_Open_Command_Window_Here_as_Administrator.reg" from "C:\pubuntu" folder
    3- Write commands
    Code:
    adb -s 127.0.0.1:5555 shell su -c "rm /*uperuser.apk"
    adb -s 127.0.0.1:5555 uninstall com.noshufou.android.su
    adb -s 127.0.0.1:5555 install *uperuser.apk
    b)Replace old "su" binary file with new file
    1- Download "CodeLover_SU.rar" (suX86-3.2RC3) from HERE -> extract it into "C:\pubuntu" OR use your own Extracted file from step F- MOD LATEST "SUPERUSER.APK", EXTRACTED "SU" BINARY, BUSYBOX FILES
    2- Run "Add_Open_Command_Window_Here_as_Administrator.reg" from "C:\pubuntu" folder
    3- Write commands
    Code:
    adb -s 127.0.0.1:5555 push su.86 /sdcard/
    adb -s 127.0.0.1:5555 shell su -c "cp /sdcard/su.86 /system/xbin/"
    adb -s 127.0.0.1:5555 shell su -c "chown 0.0 /system/xbin/su.86"
    adb -s 127.0.0.1:5555 shell su -c "chmod 6755 /system/xbin/su.86"
    adb -s 127.0.0.1:5555 shell su -c "mv /system/xbin/su.86 /system/xbin/su"
    adb -s 127.0.0.1:5555 shell su -c whoami             # if you got "Root"
    adb -s 127.0.0.1:5555 shell su -c "cp /system/xbin/su /system/bin/su"
    c)Replace old "busybox" file with new file
    1- Download latest version of "busybox-i686" from HERE to "C:\pubuntu" and rename the downloaded files into "busybox" OR use one you already download it in step F- MOD LATEST "SUPERUSER.APK", EXTRACTED "SU" BINARY, BUSYBOX FILES
    3- Write commands
    Code:
    adb -s 127.0.0.1:5555 push busybox /sdcard/
    adb -s 127.0.0.1:5555 shell su -c "cp /sdcard/busybox /system/xbin/busybox-i686"
    adb -s 127.0.0.1:5555 shell su -c "chown 0.2000 /system/xbin/busybox-i686"
    adb -s 127.0.0.1:5555 shell su -c "chmod 0755 /system/xbin/busybox-i686"
    adb -s 127.0.0.1:5555 shell su -c "mv /system/xbin/busybox-i686 /system/xbin/busybox"
    adb -s 127.0.0.1:5555 shell busybox
    You should not have error

H- EDITING INITRD.IMG to mount /system for read & write, I got it from merrickville's initrd.img
    1- Download 7-zip and install it
    2- Download "NotePad++" from HERE and install it.
    3- Copy "initrd.img" from "%programdata%\BlueStacks\Android\initrd.img" or extract it from "%programdata%\BlueStacksSetup\runtimedata_[xxxxxxx].zip" (where xxxxxx = ur BS version) to "C:\pubuntu".
    4- Open 7-zip -> Tools -> Options -> Editor -> put the path of installed "NotePad++" ["%ProgramFiles%\Notepad++\notepad++.exe"]
    5- Extract "initrd.img" via 7-zip -> open extracted file "initrd" via 7-zip -> right click "initrd" -> Edit
    6- Search for:
    Code:
    [B]try_mount [COLOR="red"]ro[/COLOR] "$device /mnt || continue[/B]
    (It should be after "for device in /dev/sr* /dev/sd.....")
    and replaced with
    [B]"try_mount [COLOR="red"]rw[/COLOR] $device /mnt || continue[/B]
    7- Close it and save the file -> accept replacing of the file -> close 7-zip
    8- Open "initrd.img" via 7-zip and replace "initrd"
    9- Now you have your edited initrd.img -> copy back to "%programdata%\BlueStacks\Android"

If it helps you, give me thanks :good:
    Updated Root Package 7.8.829 + [8GB SDCARD]

• Google Play 3.10.10 [ No Account Included / Unlocked Patched ]
    • SuperUser 3.2
    • LuckyPatcher 2.84
    • GPS Options Unlocked [Tray Icon]
    Full R/W Support [Edit files with ADB CLI in Shell Mode]
    when bluestacks running
    adb root
    adb shell
    su

[use ''ls'' command to list files in directory ''cd'' to change it]
    [copy from device to windows use push and pull cmd's (must be disconnected from shell "quit" command)]
    [if you need help use "adb help" command]

This Version Have 8GB SDCARD!!
    [Use NTFS compression for smaller file size]
    okienko.png

DOWNLOAD [FIXED]
    (Win key + R)
    "%Program Files%\BlueStacks\HD-Quit.exe" (WinX86)
    "%Program Files(x86)%\BlueStacks\HD-Quit.exe" (WinX64)
    Copy files from this package to ""WINDOWS_DRIVE""\ProgramData\BlueStacks\...
    Import to registry "REG.reg"
    Start Bluestacks
    As requested I have zipped and uploaded my root.fs and initrd.img to Mediafire.
    As a small bonus I embedded the excellent Zeam Launcher (build by XDA-developers member cloakt which can be found here)

Both files can be found here mediafire.com/file/k3cgj6bgqdcq0xb/Rooted_BlueStacks_0.7.10.869.zip on MediaFire
    (Due to not having enough posts I cannot put a link to an external site)

Installation is simple, just follow step B from the first post in this thread :

B- ROOTING BLUESTACKS
    B-I- FIRST ROOTING METHOD (Ready made rooted /system)

1 - Download "BlueStacks-SplitInstaller_native.exe" from BlueStacks site --> bluestacks.com/bstk-download-success-2.htm
    2 - Download modified "Root.fs" and modified "initrd.img" for BlueStacks 0.7.10.869 from Mediafire -->mediafire.com/file/k3cgj6bgqdcq0xb/Rooted_BlueStacks_0.7.10.869.zip
    2 - Install BlueStacks 0.7.10.869 with downloaded file "BlueStacks-SplitInstaller_native.exe"
    3 - After installation has finished and BlueStacks has started successfully, exit BlueStacks.
    4 - Kill all running BlueStacks processes. Open "Run Command" (Win key + R) "%ProgramFiles%\BlueStacks\HD-Quit.exe" (WinX86) or "%programfiles(x86)%\BlueStacks\HD-Quit.exe" (WinX64).
    5 - Open "Run Command" (Win key + R) "%programdata%\BlueStacks\Android"
    6 - Create backup of your original "root.fs" and "initrd.img" (you can rename them to "_ORIGINAL_root.fs" and "_ORIGINAL_initrd.img"
    6 - Extract "root.fs" and "initrd.img" from "Rooted_BlueStacks_0.7.10.869.zip" into folder "%programdata%\BlueStacks\Android"
    7 - Start all necessary BlueStacks processes. Open "Run Command" (Win key + R) "%programfiles%\BlueStacks\HD-StartLauncher.exe" (WinX86) or "%programfiles(x86)%\BlueStacks\HD-StartLauncher.exe" (WinX64)

Now your BlueStacks should have root permission.
    Please verify this with one of the many apps you can find in Google Play store.

(Thanks ewwink for your excellent YouTube tutorial) and all others who shared their knowledge in this thread :).
    [root][repack] 0.7.12.896 Update !

Root Package:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?otl79weytj7qm9b
    REG: (1280x720,1024mb RAM)
    http://www.mediafire.com/?oqn3l345ynbxawr

If someone want to change the resolution use registry editor
    resolutionfs8.png

bluestacks7fs8.png

Install NFO:

• (Win key + R)
    • "%Program Files%\BlueStacks\HD-Quit.exe" (WinX86)
    • "%Program Files(x86)%\BlueStacks\HD-Quit.exe" (WinX64)
    • Copy files from this package to ""WINDOWS_DRIVE""\ProgramData\BlueStacks\...
    • Import to registry "1280x720 & 1024ram.reg" or not...
    • Start Bluestacks
    "E=mohazia;33618109]I'm here give full guide for what I was learned from mammadkhata and merrickville so all credits go to both of them.

To whom who don't know BlueStacks (as me before a week), it's emulated android system to works under windows system. for more info go to company page

You have 2 choices,
    First Method:
    :

I have a Root.fs rooted (& Initrd.img Edited) with system.img (/system partition) resized to 500MB that is working fine with BS07.7.813.

you can download it here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/rdf35z9cupl5xnb/Root-fs_and_Initrd-img-bs077813.rar

it's MD5(sum) is: FFA77658EF35AACDDA06B379CBF52CB8
    it contains Root.fs and Initrd.img, this still can follow your method # 1 to root BS 077813.

A few notes:
    - system partition resized to 500MB
    - su version 3.2 x86-RC3-signed was added not only to /system/xbin but also to /system/bin as well as busybox to keep a fallback when updating the su binary.
    - binary /system/bin/ls was symlinked to busybox instead of toolbox to get nice color file listings in a terminal
    - superuser4BS.apk (moded by @codelover) was added to /system/app"