LG UI 3.0 Home Launcher

Search This thread

xBkKx

Sep 30, 2011
Played around with it for like 15 minutes only but everything appeared to work fine for me on AOKP. It looks neat to me but grown to used to apex Launcher and the weather I can just see in the pull down on current ROM

You could try to flash it to the system with CWM instead, everything seemed to work for me then: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/52836360/LGHome3.zip

Sent from my LG-P999

Last edited:

mustangtim49

May 20, 2011
Sea of Tranquility, Moon
Doesn't work for me using root explorer.

I can only install the main home program, the others give me a parsing error, and when I select it as my home app I get a force close.

Yeah, can't get the themes installed either, bet the permissions are wrong. Just a tip, I use solid explorer to unzip O2x roms, then go in and take what I want. The solid explorer is the real deal.
The weather widget installs.
mustangtim49@Xda-developers

Reactions: drastic00

mustangtim49

May 20, 2011
Sea of Tranquility, Moon
I liked the "trash"animation when I would remove something from my home screen, but that's where it ended.

Yeah, it leaves a lot to be desired. I would say typical, but after interviewing Ricardo, I know things that keep me from bad mouthing LG. A lot of people forget, LG is a multi-national, billion dollar business, if a product is a loser, it's a loser. That being said, a lot of people will be pulling their feet out their mouths soon enough. Also, me and Ricardo agree, LG is right up there with build quality. Now, software, remember, a lot of grandma's are buying smartphones also, LG ui 3.0 is pretty tight if you're 85.

Last edited:
Reactions: shane1diamond

Kameirus

Feb 5, 2010
Akron Ohio
all i can say is wow
put this on the rom in my sig and it works perfectly so does the weather widget
and no lag at all
and i was using nova and apex and they both lagged alot

Thanks

Reactions: mustangtim49

Pecata

Dec 31, 2009
Salt Lake City
Great launcher! I like it a lot actually! Thanks for sharing it with us!
This launcher will only work on ICS so if you have Gingerbread you may not be able to install it at all. At least that is my experience.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

kssood

May 3, 2011
Shimla
the whole launcher ui is messed up in paranoid android and dropbox link down.too much trafic

Last edited:

sr21

Dec 9, 2011
Braga
Thanks a lot.
This launcher is great and is working very well in my Huawei Ideos X5 (u8800) with Aurora ICS 4.0.4 :cowboy:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here's the new link, http://d-h.st/UWy Come on guys, over 6000 views and not even 10 thanks, that's our badge of honor around here. Thanks guys that did say thanks.
    mustangtim49@XDA-Developers
    Will this work on any ROM or does it have to be an official ROM from LG?

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA

My bad, ics , cm9. Unzip the package and use root explorer to copy and paste each app to system/app then install from there and reboot

Played around with it for like 15 minutes only but everything appeared to work fine for me on AOKP. It looks neat to me but grown to used to apex Launcher and the weather I can just see in the pull down on current ROM

You could try to flash it to the system with CWM instead, everything seemed to work for me then: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/52836360/LGHome3.zip

Sent from my LG-P999
    I still have the files and can upload them in a little while if the OP doesn't mind of course...

...and here is the link: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/84588245/lge3.zip
    Great launcher! I like it a lot actually! Thanks for sharing it with us!
    This launcher will only work on ICS so if you have Gingerbread you may not be able to install it at all. At least that is my experience.

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium