[S-OFF] Moonshine S-OFF -- coming soon !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

pio_masaki

May 7, 2012
Surprise, Az
Well it's just not good that this thread is only 2 pages yet the HTC one thread is 5. You people need to get some excitement brewing in here. For the love of god there are 47 where's root threads all 20 pages long...jk jk

Great job once again Beaups!!

Well for one its a placeholder thread, second its in a development section, so really there isn't a need for it to be 5 pages long until something is released.

That aside I'll throw in my part too

Nice work again! Gonna be nice having more of the community able to fully enjoy their devices and not have to bail to another device.

Tapatalked from my HTC DNA - ReVolt

rmind01

Apr 8, 2009
Orlando
Wow... lost sleep last trying to figure it out lastnight... migraine all day this news is an instant reliever

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda premium

trickster2369

Feb 15, 2011
SD
I was fortunate enough to have gotten in on the first s-off method before it got locked down again. This is truly great news for those who have been waiting, just bought a new DNA, or had to get a replacement. I would strongly suggest you take advantage of this method once released, before it to gets locked down.

Thanks to all who have worked to make this happen. Again.

Sent from my Nexus 10

UltraMagnus0001

Aug 11, 2012
I got my DNA for free hoping it will be unlocked. I'm now happy i didn't pick up the GS3. I had faith in the developers. :crying:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    No ETA, don't ask. It will be ready when it's ready. 2.xx included.....

IMAG0002.jpg
    Though the thread is regarding s-off, let's wait to see what is achieved. There will be Q&A's set up once this is done. Please set one up, if you feel the need for questions like this.

Thank you.

Ill reiterate this was developed by fuses and I.

Yes, it will work with all (known) software versions of DNA. Yes, you will be able to unlock via htcdev. We should probably just build auto-unlock right into the s-off process. Be patient.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
    in other news... lock the thread mods

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Done.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2
    You should buy a computer that doesn't force you to ask these questions.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
    Hey, I thought there were no more developers working on this phone?

Great work again beaups!