[ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][HAMMERHEAD] PAC-ROM LP-MR1 Beta-2

Search This thread

manfromgta

Feb 5, 2012
GTA
Header.png

PAC-ROM is built with our own tweaks and options, including picks and features from the best ROMs out there!

Why choose among ROMs, when you have All-in-One !!

Screenshots.png

PAC_man_slider.gif

Features.png

Features_List.png

Disclaimer.png

* By flashing this, you automatically void your warranty! *

* If your phone breaks, blows up or runs away from you, do not cry to us! *

* Do not ask for ETAs!! *

How_to_Install.png

* Download the ROM and GApps *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Wipe data/factory reset *

* Flash the ROM and then GApps *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy *

How_to_Update.png

* Download the latest version *

* Reboot to recovery *

* Flash the ROM *

* Wipe both dalvik cache and cache *

* Reboot your phone *

* Enjoy the latest version of PAC-ROM *

Not_Working.png

Other_Info.png

* None for now *

Download.png

Credits.png

* PAC-ROM Team *

* Cyanogen Team *

* AOKP Team *

* DirtyUnicorns *

* SlimRoms *

* Vanir *

* Omnirom *

* Special thanks to all our Build Bot Providers (see Contributors list for all names) *

* PAC Graphix Team - Graphics, logos and images (see Contributors list for all names) *

* And of course, thank you for your love and support! *

Support.png

Support us with these banners:

pac_user_banner.png

pac_poweredby_banner.png

Help with server costs

donate.gif

XDA:DevDB Information
[ROM][OFFICIAL][Lollipop 5.1.1][HAMMERHEAD] PAC-ROM LP-MR1 Beta-2, ROM for the Google Nexus 5

Contributors
my95z34
Source Code: https://github.com/PAC-man

ROM OS Version: 5.1.x Lollipop
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: CyanogenMod

Version Information
Current Beta Version: Beta-2

Created 2014-07-27
Last Updated 2015-08-20

Last edited by a moderator:

LeJolly

May 29, 2013
Finally! Also first page fug yeah ;D I hope you can add the new recents UI from slimkat

Sent from my Nexus 5 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

CroW_D

Jul 25, 2013
Yeaaaaaaaah PAC is back thank you so much :)

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

aheeejd

Ahh yes, so nice to see this here. Huge PAC fan. Ran it constantly on my l900 & even have it on my way retired supersonic. Thanks allot to all who made this possible. Be flashing when theme chooser is working. I mean, at least it didn't work for me when I flashed build earlier today, but I know this will get better & better. Thanks again!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

CroW_D

Jul 25, 2013
But one question are the slim recents still in ?

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk

owain94

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 21, 2010
The Hague
Hey man, custom kernels won't work out out of the box right now, correct? Been running this for about a week now and it flies. :)

CAF kernels with anykernel installer are working fine (i think bricked is one of those?? i'm not sure if there are other kernels that use the any kernel installer since i'm just rockign the default kernel )

Simonna

Apr 8, 2013
Woot! Finally it's available:thumbup::D Just curious does this rom has battery and clock customisation (changing its colors)?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Circaflex

Dec 12, 2008
Tustin
CAF kernels with anykernel installer are working fine (i think bricked is one of those?? i'm not sure if there are other kernels that use the any kernel installer since i'm just rockign the default kernel )

Bricked will not work, it is AOSP and not CAF

Thought so, I'll have to un-pack franco's kernel then and use the AnyKernel Installer, thanks. :good::)

Franco is not a CAF kernel, some have reported it works on CAF roms but you cannot adjust volume and Franco's thread will not support those bugs so its safe to say Franco will not work fully/properly because it is AOSP and not CAF

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Boom.

https://basketbuild.com/devs/pacman/hammerhead/Nightly

OP will be updated when I get off work tonight.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
    As stated in my last personal build I shared, I am NOT responsible if this build eats your cat, or blows up your phone. Neither is the PAC team. I am not affiliated with them, whatsoever.

Last repo sync was done this afternoon. Cherries were picked at the same time. There is good chance that these commits change again before they get merged.

One small issue I noticed, not sure if it is just a fluke, or relevant to my build, but notification volume was muted, even though it was linked to ring tone volume. I had to unlink, turn up notification volume, and re-link it and now it's fine.

Btw, if you use this, please hit the thanks button!!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/d7ldacquwhnr8lo/pac_hammerhead_4.4.3.Beta-1.0_20140612-202234.zip

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    New Maintainer

New Hammerhead Maintainer

Hey guys,
    As mentioned by my95z34, I have taken over the duties of maintaining the Nexus 5. My efforts thus far are to the pac-rom 6.0 (MM) branch. Currently testing a build and it's going well. The 6.0 branch is humming. It's been a challenge for non-nexus devices due to the aosp base. The base is close to completion and our beloved pac features will be moving in shortly. I will continue updating the progress and look forward to a public release of Marshmallow. If your interested in following along check out: http://review.pac-rom.com/#/q/status:merged

Thanks in advance for your support and let the fun begin......manfromgta :good:
    Pac-rom 6.0.1

PAC-ROM 6.0.1 OFFICIAL RELEASE

Follow the link below to the new pac-rom 6.0.1 thread.

http://xdaforums.com/google-nexus-5/development/rom-pac-rom-mm-alpha-1-t3373817

Enjoy!!!!