Disable lockscreen App shortcuts?

Search This thread

muffinflesh

Jan 13, 2011
Somehow I always manage to accidentally swipe over to the camera shortcut or the shortcut page to the left of the lockscreen and then I have to hit swipe back to the lockscreen page and press the arrow on the bottom to be able to unlock. Is there a way to disable the screens on the left and right so this won't happen?

Sent from my LG-D800 using xda app-developers app

AyDee

Sep 30, 2010
Mobile
Somehow I always manage to accidentally swipe over to the camera shortcut or the shortcut page to the left of the lockscreen and then I have to hit swipe back to the lockscreen page and press the arrow on the bottom to be able to unlock. Is there a way to disable the screens on the left and right so this won't happen?

You can disable the camera by swiping to the left then tapping to add widget. You will see a list of widgets w camera at the top. Just uncheck it. But the left swipe will still be there...
Maybe ask in the G2 Tweaksbox thread if the option to disable swiping to another screen can be added?

muffinflesh

Jan 13, 2011
That is exactly what I needed, had no idea you could disable that in that menu. Thank you!

Reactions: AyDee

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That is exactly what I needed, had no idea you could disable that in that menu. Thank you!