Acer Liquid Z2 help please :(

Search This thread

Belleaua

Jun 14, 2014
hello guys . i`m coming here to ask for a little / big help from you alls . please i beg you help me with some info`s how to reflash / unlock my acer z210 ( i have some big problem with my mom and i don`t have money to unlock it ) . The problem was that my phone , when i connected him to wireless , ask me to update his sistem and i let him to do it . so after the update, the phone reboted ... ask me for pin i enter it and then ask me for the sim ME unlock code ... all i could do to that phone is to root it ( a tutorial on internet ) but i don`t know if root = unlock etc. all i know that i am a superuser on it or something like that . i used Mt6577 usb vcom drivers , mtk droid tools v246, sp flash tool v 3.1238.5 and some files like android boot and recovery img . the problem is that after that the phone is still locked . i tryed first this forum gsmhosting com/vbb/f830/acer-liquide-unlock-solution-100-working-1092894/ but i couldn`t understand and the link to some files from there is broked. and when i press on the phone volume + , buton = with 3 lines not 2 ) and power buton i enter in boot mode but no drivers is seen in windows ( usb debugger enabled ) please guys i beg you help me a little bit with this phone .. the root i take it with this tutorial : http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2407359