[Q]Null Imei, Baseband Unknown N7105

Search This thread

Emprt

Apr 19, 2014
Hi i have problem with my Samsnug Galaxy Note 2 4g(N7105).. after flashing my new rom my note lose imei number and i cant send sms,call anymore ;( my GPS not working too and when i turning on my bluetooth note gets freeze.. And i dont have EFS backup.. My baseband version shows unknow IMEI too... Can i fix this ? ;l Or one option is buy new motherboard?;l I will post some screenshots with Status and "About Device"

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-19-21-38-02.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-19-21-38-02.png
    108.3 KB · Views: 1,181
  • Screenshot_2014-04-19-21-37-45.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-19-21-37-45.png
    125.8 KB · Views: 1,137
Last edited:
S

sawdoctor

Which rom did you flash and how did you flash it? Was it stock via odin

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

Emprt

Apr 19, 2014
I dont know.. It was 2 mounts ago..it does matter which and how i flash rom? And sry my English its not perfect ^^ i hope u understand me ;)

S

sawdoctor

I'm just trying to find out which bootloader/modem you have. If you flashed stock 4.3 with pc odin you will have the correct bootloader and modem. I see you are on agni kernel so it is custom in some way. You probably just need correct modem.

Emprt

Apr 19, 2014
hmm i flashed some rom after that problem cause friend give me this note and i trying to fix it.. he gave me note 2 with orginal rom 4.3 with that problem ;p maybe i have new bootloader? becouse i have knox flag 1.. anyway can u told me one thing.. This is fixable?without buy new motherboard?

S

sawdoctor

I would have thought it was fixable. If you already have knox you have the 4.3 bootloader. Probably the easiest way to get it working is either flash the latest stock for your region with odin or use mskips toolkit from skipsoft.net. There is a trading thread on mskips toolkit in the n7100 section.

Emprt

Apr 19, 2014
My region or region from note come? I dont know if my note comes from my country.. Its LTE ver and all note 2 in my country is marked LTE.. My is marked 4G in the note back and box.. so how i can check what stock i must flash? I trying flash some roms(mobile network from my country) and it didnt work.. And i have one more question.. if my modem and imei back my GPS and Bluetooth will work back?

EDIT: if does metter my Guide in the box is in French,German,And Italian language so maybe i will try flash stock from this countries if u mean note's country of origin.. ehh again sry for my bad english ;l i really hope u understand that >.<

Last edited:
S

sawdoctor

It doesn't really matter where it came from. If you flash the correct stock rom for your carrier you should get the correct modem. Tbh any stock 4.3 n7105 rom with odin should work anyway. So the phone hasn't worked at all since you got it? There is a thread somewhere about losing imei when flashing 4.3 and how to fix it. I think it was by Dr ketan

Emprt

Apr 19, 2014
As i wrote friend give me this note with that problem(he tried to fix it too). So how i can know what is correct stock?;l i tried some roms(mobile network too) and nothing work.. can u told me what i must do(give me link or something) i'm really tired.. 3 days trying to fix it.. and i losing any hope

Emprt

Apr 19, 2014
Roms from sammobile doesnt work. EFS professional have only backup/restore option. When i ran Qualcomm NV( I have exynos ) tools from Qualcomm tab i get error "Phone connection has been lost" in COM1 and COM4 ;l

S

sawdoctor

You might need USB debugging enabled in developer options
If you have flashed back to stock and it flashed successfully you might also need to root again. I have never used the efs repair tool myself but the developer is very helpful if you pm him

Last edited:

Emprt

Apr 19, 2014
Hmm u mean this?(screenshot) its on.. I was flashing it before so i know stock rom didnt work for me.:) i didnt trying again flashing stock roms.. i've rooted rom with busy box and always get that connection lose

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-21-13-44-59.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-21-13-44-59.png
    204.3 KB · Views: 376
Last edited:
S

sawdoctor

There are a couple of fixes in the thread for repairing your imei. Check the second post. I don't know if it works but it's worth a shot

Emprt

Apr 19, 2014
Trying that code *#*#82043036#*#* nothing happend..hmm why someone just make mega-tutorial what do when ur IMEI or baseband is unknow? i'm so confused too much topics with it and none can fix my issue ;/

S

sawdoctor

Try pm bajanman. He has the at&t variant which is similar but he is far more knowledgeable than me. You might need to edit your efs folder with a root browser