[Fastboot Files] Gingerbread 2.3.5 and 2.3.6 CDMA Droid Razr XT912 Verizon USA

Search This thread

WVULTRA

Dec 2, 2011

quad:

FileSonic is telling "free users" we're unable to download........1Mb limit for free users.

This file is not a collaboration file and is too big to be downloaded by free users.
Upgrade Now
Want to avoid this limitation? Click here to upgrade now.

:confused:

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

It goes in and out. I'm downloading part 2 right now. I will host a complete file later.

Thank You!

;)

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

As courtesy of EternityProject, this file has been hosted on our servers as ONE zip file.

Okay, go HERE and click on the right one for downloading it.

The EternityProject Team Manager & Main Developer,
--kholk

kholk:

Thank you for hosting!

;)

Last edited:

[TSON]

Jan 28, 2011
But is this going to change anything as far as roms and kernels?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using XDA App
We still can't have kernels, but we should see more "daring" ROMs soon, and more ROMs in general now that we have a safety net, because now our devs can unbrick.

sylathnie

Apr 2, 2009
+1 Successfully flashed.

I left safestrap installed and was in safemode running RAZRX.
Rebooted to Fastboot.
Flashed with RSD 5.6.
It rebooted successfully with no evidence that safestrap was ever installed. When it rebooted I had lost root but all of my apps were still installed and the phone was still configured.
I then downloaded and applied the OTA update with no problems.
Rerooted with zergRush by DooMLoRD. (Root confirmed via ADB)

TehWhale

Dec 17, 2011
Attempting to Fastboot my working device after running RazrX. Currently at 16/18

I just launched RSD Lite 5.6 and pressed Start. It rebooted into AP Fastboot and is currently flashing it.

Edit 1: Phone has rebooted and is now at the Android guy and software install box, the progress bar is done and spinning.

Edit 2: Boot animation has been going for about a minute...

Edit 3: Successful.

Edit 4: Rooted to unfreeze all apps (just because)

Edit 5: Unfroze all apps, unrooted

Edit 6: Downloading update...

Last edited:

[TSON]

Jan 28, 2011
I just softbricked trying to use bootstrap to install RAZRX, fastboot files got me back to stock just fine.

detr0yt

Dec 8, 2011
Attempting to Fastboot my working device after running RazrX. Currently at 16/18

I just launched RSD Lite 5.6 and pressed Start. It rebooted into AP Fastboot and is currently flashing it.

Edit 1: Phone has rebooted and is now at the Android guy and software install box, the progress bar is done and spinning.

Edit 2: Boot animation has been going for about a minute...

Edit 3: Successful.

Edit 4: Rooted to unfreeze all apps (just because)

Edit 5: Unfroze all apps, unrooted

Edit 6: Downloading update...

Huh? If you fastbooted your razr, why would you need.to root your phone to unfreeze your apps? Your phone should of been brought back to stock after fastbooting....
And all apps should of already been unfroze...

jiwengang

Feb 6, 2011
New York
www.opinionatedfool.com
Here is the least I can help:

I provide two links here from FileServe, a different sharing service. So that you can download part one and part two from two sources simultaneously, not waiting long time after first download before starting the second one.

Part 1

Part 2

Top Liked Posts