MOAR V8 (4.3 MK3) [WIP] AOSP/Black & White themed apks

Search This thread

Chad The Pathfinder

Mar 18, 2012
Central Kentucky
OnePlus 8T
I've been working on an AOSP theme for MOAR V8. For now I thought I would share my apks. Not everything is finished yet but so far its looking really good on my device. :D Eventually I hope to make this with morphology or the vrtheme engine but every time I sit dow to read up on how to do that my daughter asks "Dad can we watch Dr. Who?" Lol

Just flash in recovery.

As usual, make a backup before flashing and flash at your own risk.

Whats included:
All In One
4x5 SecLauncher2
SecCalculator2
SecCalendar_NAmerica
framework-res (not finished yet)
SecContacts
SecEmail_J
SecMms
SecPhone
SecSettings
SPlannerAppWidget
Crius https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tk.eatheat.crius
Available as individual DLs
My AOSP Weather Widget
AOSP Calculator
DeskClockGoogle and
Trebuchet (CM10.2 Launcher)

Downloads

Here is the dialer without the red background on the end call button and the semi transparent green bar during a call removed. DL HERE. :good:
Screenshot_2014-02-07-16-43-05.png

Disclaimer: Flash/Use at your own risk!
*It is important to note that there may be additional issues I don't know about and as I am a truck driver, not a programmer I may or may not be able to fix things.
Everyone is encouraged to do what ever you like with anything I post, but a little credit would be appreciated.

Last edited:

beisboller

Apr 28, 2009
Love the black dialer! Looks phenomenal...2 things...is there any way to remove the Red color from the END button? Also the green square box that shows on top of the caller ID pic ...how can that be remove as well. I'm a noobie on this but I'll get my hands dirty if needed to. ???

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Chad The Pathfinder

Mar 18, 2012
Central Kentucky
OnePlus 8T
Love the black dialer! Looks phenomenal...2 things...is there any way to remove the Red color from the END button? Also the green square box that shows on top of the caller ID pic ...how can that be remove as well. I'm a noobie on this but I'll get my hands dirty if needed to. ???

As for the red box on the dialer, I think if you go into the SecContacts.apk and look through the red/drawable-xhdpi folder you can find the background with that. Then you'll need you use something like gimp to just change the color to black... If you can wait until the weekend I'll see about fixing it the way you want and making a flash able for you.

Chad The Pathfinder

Mar 18, 2012
Central Kentucky
OnePlus 8T

How does this look? All I did was change the red button to black but the green box has disappeared too. Go figure. Just flash in recovery
Screenshot_2014-02-06-22-25-50.png

Edit: After looking closely to this screenshot, I can see a very little dot of red in the bottom left corner of the end call button. If its a big deal I can change it later. ugh

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts