[Q] i747m (Bell) - Requesting Assistance
Alright, Apologies if this thread has been started in the wrong area
- Just to get that off my chest lol.
I've recently made a serious mistake - noob mistake -
I had flashed the (DMG2) (I747 (AT&T)) from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2321310
Now, my phone is dead as a doorknob - Almost.
I thank you in advance for reading through this and ANY help is greatly appreciated
I've recently discovered that the device is recognized as:
Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COM2;Can be changed)
I've been lurking the threads and found a very promising lead into wat may be a solution to my issue without JTAG'ing the device - Since the JTAG RIFF box, after research, my not support my model, the only option would be to replace the Mobo, though I coul be wrong on that.
I'm opt'ing to not send the device off to get JTAG'ed since I'm determined to find a solution...for now
OS - Windows 8
Firmware (Prior to Brick) - I747MVLDMF1
ROM: SlimRom - build.1.8-WEEKLY-1260 (Ver. 4.3)
My work so far:
- Phone will not boot into DL Mode/Recovery mode, red light (consistant) when plugged in without the battery; drops connection (w/out battery) after minute or so - with battery, the device stays connected through COM2
- USB Jig found not to work with this particular brick
- Odin does not detect (though it's using COM2) the device - I suspect this to be something to do with the DLOAD device recognition.
- Heimdall does not detect the device
- EFS: Recognizes device, cannot connect to it...
- 2nas does not detect the device
- Unified Root Tools is unable to connect to the device
- ADB (SDK Manager) - Nothing found relevant, so far - ADB doesn't connect.
- Roadkil SD Image Creater (SD boot Option) - Ironically, no i747m (Bell) Dumps located in this fourm
- UART drivers installed
- USBXpress: Still searching for potential leads
- QPST: The only viable option would be "Use Emerg. Host D/L" option under Multi-Image section in the Software Download Client - And after reading this http://www.anyclub.org/2012/05/qpst-...d-support.html
it burst that little bubble of mine.
I'm still searching http://www.anyclub.org/
but I wanted to see if anyone else might have located a ix for the issue - I was thingink on doing the Unbrickable mod from http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1206216
but I'm kinda leary as to if that's such a good idea with my phone being in the state it's in - My question is whether or not the mod will create the opposite effect, the "non-unbrickable device"
The other idea, which I'm not to keen on either, is the possibility of forcing the phone to boot by soldering the boot leads on the Mobo -Using the MSM8960 BGA pin map showing the BOOT_CONFIG_x pads.- Source: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=30781353
Again, Thank you for reading through this - Any help is GREATLY appreciated I've been up all night the past few nights trying to implement a fix for it - at this point I'm game for any testing software that may be out there to resurrect this dead body.