Roms installing Tablet size

Search This thread

hagop526

Feb 22, 2011
I tried to put a new rom on my phone, and it installed it like a tablet with a much larger screen, and keeps doing that for every new rom I try to put now. Any help is appreciated.

lordcheeto03

Aug 18, 2012
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I tried to put a new rom on my phone, and it installed it like a tablet with a much larger screen, and keeps doing that for every new rom I try to put now. Any help is appreciated.

More information would be cool. What did you initially install, what ROM are you currently on, are you on the MK2 bootloader or MDL, did you do a full wipe before installing, etc.

hagop526

Feb 22, 2011
More information would be cool. What did you initially install, what ROM are you currently on, are you on the MK2 bootloader or MDL, did you do a full wipe before installing, etc.

I had a liquid smooth rom , i tried to put a slimkat and the nightly kitkat rom. , i dont know what bootloader i have, but i did do a full wipe.

lordcheeto03

Aug 18, 2012
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I had a liquid smooth rom , i tried to put a slimkat and the nightly kitkat rom. , i dont know what bootloader i have, but i did do a full wipe.

All of the Slim roms (SlimBean, SlimKat) will be "tablet size." You can manually change your DPI either in the build.prop (/system/build.prop) or I think there is a setting somewhere that lets you change your DPI.