[ROM][PORT] Miui v4 for hd mini

Search This thread

ELdaArk

May 6, 2009
Abuja
Very nice rom !
However, i managed to encouter some problem.
First, i don't know why, but this rom can't give me access to superuser/root permission.
Then some apps began to be quite buggy, with lots of graphical issue whenever a new window in the prog had to pop up.
And last, i had a "black screen" default (which needed batery removal and all that to reboot), just after i had a received a sms.

to fix root access, install superuser then go to LBE Guard and turn on root permissions then go to superuser (security, automatic response) and change to "allow".

I havent had much trouble with buggy apps but I think you should make sure you get the latest ICS compatible version of all your apps. That should fix that. Also, its been over three days since I had a black screen now but I've been running the phone in 2G only though.

Reactions: fumasaku and tm.bax

fumasaku

Aug 9, 2010
Thanks a lot ELdArk, i was missing that last part with security : automatic response.
For the buggy things, mine occur essentialy in MIUI apps, such as the sms one for exemple.
The time being it's only the sms that caused me the black screen too, so yesterday i dowloaded an other app to try, and will see if it work better for me.

Now that i think about it, all the apps that had graphical issue were scrolling one. Maybe there is juste some problem with graphic drivers here...

Last edited:

nimbold

Oct 3, 2011
Xiaomi Redmi Note 7
after a while (about 2 month) checked HTC mini development and i see this new and wonderful post ROM!
now i can flash it for my sister so that she could use MiUi like me (Xperia mini).
Thank you developer :)
will flash it

dtronics

Sep 10, 2011
exeter
OnePlus 8 Pro
Doesnt boot

sorry i cant get this to boot which is a shame cause i really like the miui roms. i get stuck on what appears to be a kernel screen or it could be the boot screen i dont know but it gets stuck at the screen saying custom kernel for cyanogen-mod 9, so far 15mins later its still there tried formatting all partitions, formatting sd-card but still no luck i think theres something wrong with the boot, i'd try using a different kernel see if its more compatible

iPlasm

Feb 15, 2011
dstar000, Are you online anymore? what about munjeni's question?

Hope you're Live on XDA

ELdaArk

May 6, 2009
Abuja
For those of us facing the intermittent 3G black screen bug, try Proximity Screen Off Lite from the Play Store. From settings, Enable Device Admin. I've used it all day now and haven't had the black screen error yet. When the sreen turns off during a call. I use the volume keys to turn it on again. As I precaution, I have enabled "power button ends call" from accessibility in ICS's setting. Hope this is a permanent fix. Maybe a dev can cook this into future builds.

---------- Post added at 01:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

Check your bootloader. I had the same problem mucch earlier. Reinstalled my bootlader after getting the latest compatible version I could find and it fixed it. You might have to clear your caches and repeat the installation.

Reactions: iPlasm

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is Miui v4 i'd ported for hd mini. Rom base from Phonerty of IPlasm. Rom have bug as Phonerty and some small bug. You can test this rom and feedback here.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?x9bs3y92703leb5
    I'm not a developer and my Eng is too bad. I followed this guide http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1499411.
    You can feel Miui v4 on hd mini. :eek:

Link has been updated. Recommend use LK 27-May munjeni
    Rom bug: - all bugs of Phonerty rom.
    - graphics bug on gallery.
    - can't change themes.

Big thanks to Munjeni, Ipaslm for Cm9 on photon and ELdaArk for test this rom.
    I will edit this post soon. Now not have free time, sorry.
    downloaded and installed, unfortunately, didn't boot. its stuck at the boot animation. I've flashed it twice. The second time, I formatted all the caches but it still didnt run. please share any ideas you might have.

Sorry, this my first rom and have some bugs. You can call to your devices to test when boot success. No one care about this rom and if you like this, i will sent you the last rom i've fixed bug by pm. Can't post link because not enough 10 posts.
    i appreciate the quick response. will test soon and let you know. in the mean time, you could add a few screenshots and change the title of the thread to to include more info about the ROM like the base ROM. also, make ur reccomendations for the LK to use and any process you'd reccomend during the flash process in the first post. maybe that'll grab some more attention from passers-by in the forums and pull some of the big names like Munjeni in. I'm quite sure there is a demand for a ROM like this seeing as HD Mini ROMs are in short supply.
    Great work again man.

---------- Post added at 10:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

Dstar000, I think I've realized what the problem is: this thread is located in the wrong forum. Its in "HD Mini General" when it should be in "HD Mini Android Development". I'm sure the Admins can help you move it there. Once that happens, this ROM'll get the recognition it deserves.

Thank you, as you see, I'm not enough posts to post on develope forum. Are you test my rom? If possible, can you post some screen shot? Hope you like it. :eek:
    Workarounds

To resolve the grahical issues with the Gallery, install Gallery ICS from Play Store and set it as the default image viewer.

To apply themes, create the folder data/system/themes. You will need root access to do this so either use a root level file manager or

Download terminal emulator from the market and write:

su

cd data/system

mkdir theme

(Press "enter" after each command)

---------- Post added at 07:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:11 AM ----------

Great work dstar000, thank you!
    Can't start music :(
    CPU is running on 800mHZ isn't this to much?
    How could i lower the cpu mhz?

Again thank you for this rom :)

Try starting the music player again right after it crashes, if that doesn't work, try a third party music player. If that works, try flashing the ROM again. I noticed I had a lot of FCs after my first flash but less after I reflashed.
    To control the CPU, search for a CPU throttle in the Play Store. I personally use CPU Tuner but some may find it too complicated.
    Screenshots

Ok, here are the screenshots. I also sent a message to the Moderator of the Android Dev forum on your behalf and I hope he'll move this thread over soon.