just a thought..

Search This thread

deadenz

Sep 20, 2008
Hartly, DE
maybe I'm just impatient because it takes forever for someone to respond to what I think is a simple question, but it seems people on here are so quick to make a post when someone breaks a little rule or something instead of just letting a mod handle it if it were really even that bad. instead of boosting your post count just for pointing out to someone they are breaking a rule try responding to actual questions and help people.. say something substantial or don't say anything at all. that's what this place is for right?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    maybe I'm just impatient because it takes forever for someone to respond to what I think is a simple question, but it seems people on here are so quick to make a post when someone breaks a little rule or something instead of just letting a mod handle it if it were really even that bad. instead of boosting your post count just for pointing out to someone they are breaking a rule try responding to actual questions and help people.. say something substantial or don't say anything at all. that's what this place is for right?