[leak] [rom] ics 4.0 i9220zclp1

Search This thread

jonesses

Oct 13, 2010
Thank you for your responses, but I wouldn't consider this as normal drain, since it goes straight from 55 to 0.

I'll continue my search, I know I've seen this happening to someone else before.

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9220 mit Tapatalk

Vulpix

Mar 25, 2006
Singapore
Strange, even with a fresh flash with no other apps inside other than Titanium Backup, my phone still goes sleep of death x hours.

wonghyf

Sep 18, 2006
Adobe flash pages don't show with this ROM even after I've installed that from Market and make it system app with Titanium backup.

Anyone have the same issue?

lqrt

Jun 11, 2011
Strange, even with a fresh flash with no other apps inside other than Titanium Backup, my phone still goes sleep of death x hours.

A thorn not to be missed. The feeling of it not working just sucks.

I would try a fresh download of the rom. Did you full wipe before booting up?

Sent from my GT-I9220 using Tapatalk

EdgaBimbam

Nov 26, 2011
Vilnius
www.google.lt
Adobe flash pages don't show with this ROM even after I've installed that from Market and make it system app with Titanium backup.

Anyone have the same issue?

hmmm strange, maybe try to reboot or wipe cache and dalvik, i have installed from market adobe flash and it is working. Maybe you have disabled flash at your browser. Check settings if it is enabled.

Reactions: wonghyf

Vulpix

Mar 25, 2006
Singapore
A thorn not to be missed. The feeling of it not working just sucks.

I would try a fresh download of the rom. Did you full wipe before booting up?

I'm using Chainfire's repack, I doubt that's the problem. And yeah, full wipe.

---------- Post added at 08:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 PM ----------

Weird..i never encounter sleep of death so far:(

Did you leave your phone alone for a few hours? Like not touch it at all?

lqrt

Jun 11, 2011
I would try. You never know. Anyway the download speeds are good. Haha

Next i would try is to wait for the deodexed version from jamie. In theory they are the same but you never know.

cd993

May 8, 2009
London
OnePlus 12
Busy with making AOSP + repack Chinese ROM with N7000 kernel == 1.4GHz speed == more smoothiness :D

Please excuse the following question of asking for an estimate, but just out of curiosity, may I ask what the estimated size of the ASOP build may be?

My jaw almost hit the floor when I first saw the 790mb ICS leak, eagerly but patiently awaiting a nice and clean ASOP to flash :)

Vulpix

Mar 25, 2006
Singapore
I did leave my phone for 3 hour while taking evening nap...

Currently i am! But you have issues with it. So i suggested an alternative. She is uploading her deodexed one. Worth to give it a try..

Thanks for all the suggestions but I think I'm done. :( I'll just wait for another build. I think it's just one of those days, I read some others having similar issues to mine so I guess it's just something nobody knows.

HumanoidTalking

Sep 5, 2010
Sydney
Dude i have tried many times, it crashes,, i installed old version its ok but bit unstable... what you did different for Viber?

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:41 PM ----------

Guys I guess IP Call in dialer is for Chinese sims, not international... after some searching it says.. its for cheap international calling from China?? any other Views?

Top Liked Posts