best case EVER

Search This thread

GMF80

Sep 20, 2012
Ιt's great looking on the phone but cracks and scratches easily, i'm on the third and i have the phone since September....

amonev

Jan 20, 2011
Razgrad

warea

Dec 1, 2007
I had a crystal case and it was great case to use with p6. But i didnt buy the imak brand (which supposedly is scratch proof), and i had scratches on mine. A neg. aspect with the crystal case is that removing or wearing it is a bit of a trouble as it is not flexible enough and i ended up breaking mine when i extended it too wide when trying to remove the case without causing any scratch to the phone.

iwtfmcl

Aug 4, 2012
Knin
Best case ever is WITH NO CASE AT ALL! Our phone is from aluminium and I bought it for that. I want to feel the cold metal and the quality fabrication. If i want to touch plastic cover, I won't buy P6 at all.

ps - mine is from Spetember too and I don't have any single scratch.

It's sooo funny to see some phones with case, makes them look like a BRICK!
You put case on P6 you lose that "WOW" impression from those carrying bricks :)

pomiechowskip

Apr 6, 2014
Polkowice
Best case ever is WITH NO CASE AT ALL! Our phone is from aluminium and I bought it for that. I want to feel the cold metal and the quality fabrication. If i want to touch plastic cover, I won't buy P6 at all.

ps - mine is from Spetember too and I don't have any single scratch.

Definietly I think the same way. But I'm using original case from Huawei because it is simply good. :p

Wysłane z mojego P6-U06 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Top Liked Posts