[ROM] Atrix CM9 [ADT's SelfKANGish builds - 20120715]

Search This thread

emel-iine-6z

Jan 10, 2012
wipe data/factory reset then i flash CM9 + flash gapps only !
I am not obliged to flash the kernel and button mod and vol and fingerprint and sdcards of Jokersax ?

ninja_rancher

Oct 11, 2011
v9 kernel

What kernel does v9 use, and is it available as a separate flashable ZIP? Right now I'm running v8 with acerbix kernel because it works with WWF. I'd like to update to v9, but want the ability to try different kernels and get back to the v9 kernel if need be without flashing the whole ROM again. Thanks.

uiskibum

Nov 6, 2007
This was asked a while back but I didn't see an answer. Will we be able to utilize the "Toggle LED flaslight" option in the Notification Power Widget?

wintermute000

Jul 13, 2010
wipe data/factory reset then i flash CM9 + flash gapps only !
I am not obliged to flash the kernel and button mod and vol and fingerprint and sdcards of Jokersax ?

yes jokersax files are for... (drumroll) jokersax build lol

Multitouch bug still there (ie put down two fingers, lift the one you last put down, both registers as lifted off)

Last edited:

crazililazn

Nov 27, 2008
Is flash performance good on cm9? Just asking because it was atrocious on cm7 even with all the fixes...

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

lilhyper

Aug 24, 2011
Is it possible to disable FP navigation? Or completely disable FP?

With v9 when I'm trying to enter FP options it crashes.

The best thing I found for FP nav is from Acerbix:

If you are comfortable renaming or deleting files on /system, you might want to try renaming or deleting the following files:
- /system/framework/am2app.jar
- /system/lib/libam2app.so
- /system/lib/libam2server.so

I havent tried Turl's build yet - so these files might live in slightly different locations. Renaming or deleting these files will cause fingerprint scanner to not work - but since that has not been integrated yet, you shouldnt lose anything (I hope!)

Cheers

Works.

apedropais

Dec 17, 2010
Rio
Xiaomi Mi Pad 4
OnePlus 9 Pro
Btw, I got a lot of SODs like: 3 minutes after the last reboot, if leave my phone untouched; when turn it on again, it does not turn on, it boot up, as it was shutted down?!?!

Tried diferent radios, cm9 builds, cm7, same problem. Didnt went back to stock but that the next thing I'm going to try. Wake lock power manager apk solved the problem, creating a partial wakelock, blocking deep sleep. The earlier releases from Turl solved the problem too, probably because of blue sleep issue:mad:. Logcat says nothing to me (seems like it went normally to power suspension and ... end of logcat).

There are other guys in atrix threads and GNote threads with the same problem, thinking its related to kernel.

Attaching log: http://db.tt/vR1aEeIJ

Thanks.

Last edited:

wintermute000

Jul 13, 2010
I did answer lol maybe you missed it. Yeah I can recreate this issue. I haven't bothered to do it in cordy itself but I ran the multitouch test program you linked and confirmed that if I place both thumbs on my screen like virtual thumbsticks and lift one, the other will lift off as well for a moment.

xandr115

Nov 10, 2007
Los Angeles
Curious if someone with v9 installed can test video chat (preferably) google hangouts to see if it works now?

Sent from my NookColor using xda premium

haree87

Jan 5, 2011
Btw, I got a lot of SODs like: 3 minutes after the last reboot, if leave my phone untouched; when turn it on again, it does not turn on, it boot up, as it was shutted down?!?!

Tried diferent radios, cm9 builds, cm7, same problem. Didnt went back to stock but that the next thing I'm going to try. Wake lock power manager apk solved the problem, creating a partial wakelock, blocking deep sleep. The earlier releases from Turl solved the problem too, probably because of blue sleep issue:mad:. Logcat says nothing to me (seems like it went normally to power suspension and ... end of logcat).

There are other guys in atrix threads and GNote threads with the same problem, thinking its related to kernel.

Attaching log: http://db.tt/vR1aEeIJ

Thanks.

i get the same problem..but i use advanced wifi manager and switch on wifi before turning off screen. there is a timeout option so that the partial wakelock lifted after 20 minutes. its a nice workaround and can get great battery life as well. also with jokers beta i get much less sod issues when compared to turls..

Sent from my MB860 using XDA

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well, given the confusion that was arising on jokersax's thread, I'm opening this one to keep things a bit more organized. You are still encouraged to (and you should, really) read the other thread, and play with both builds. Feel free to compare them, and make sure you mention which build are you using.

CM9 - http://coblitz.codeen.org/turl.androidro.ms/olympus/cm-9-20120713-EXPERIMENTAL-olympus-16.zip
    GApps, courtesy of Goo - http://goo.im/gapps/gapps-ics-20120317-signed.zip
    File mirrors courtesy of Jokersax (outdated) - http://www.jokersax.com/developer-pages/turl/

Code:
    cbb650b6b028ba745926f27ed14bc563  cm-9-20120713-EXPERIMENTAL-olympus-16.zip
    dc560aa235e8dd8cb00df0cefb5abd38  gapps-ics-20120317-signed.zip

Tips for this build:
    • If you are getting weird stuff, go to CWM, format /system (mounts & storage menu), flash CM9, flash gapps, reboot. If you are still getting weird stuff, do a normal wipe/factory reset.
    • Don't flash any 2D fixes
    • Don't flash any kernels, this update contains kernel modifications you should be running
    • If you really want blur-like sdcard mounts, go to Settings -> Storage -> Menu button -> Storage configuration, tick 'Use internal storage', and reboot your phone
    • You can now manage fingerprints and configure fingerprint sensor navigation on the advanced device settings, many thanks epinter!
    • Wifi/bluetooth tether is working once again.
    • Opera Mobile works good
    • Check out for Wifi N networks on the 5Ghz band (thanks epinter!)
    • Retest Foursquare and the like
    • Test all the new led configuration stuff!
    New refreshed build on first post, pretty much no changes hardware wise, but it has all CM improvements and fixes to date, including the Torch app. Enjoy!
    Kernel 025 is available for CM9 ADT Self-Kang ONLY!

https://twitter.com/#!/faux123/status/170954844323057664
    Come on guys... don't be snippy with each other. There's no need to talk about battery life in this thread unless you have a potential fix. If you don't have a way to fix it, then don't mention it. Complaints and arguing don't help developers solve alleged problems.
    #7 posted on post #1! Main changes include volume rocker wake (under screen settings) and whatever else got merged into CM in this timeframe. I also fixed the over 100% battery charge issue and enabled the CRT animation