[GUIDE] Data problems for downloading workaround

Search This thread

alienngp

Oct 11, 2011
Laurel, MS
CAUTION LOSS OF PHONE CALLS AND TEXT MESSAGES WHEN DOING THIS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE DONE TO YOUR PHONE YOU BY DOING THIS ARE DOING AT YOUR OWN WILL

I was trying to find a way as I use my phone mainly as a hotspot and the constant toggle between 3g and 4g was cutting a lot of my downloads off so I kept tinkering and came up with a work around but it cuts text and calls off til reverted it works for me but its up to you if you wanna use it might need your msl code I don't but I have tested this on nd8 kitkat and it has been all out 4g steps as followed

1. Open your phone app
2. Key in ##DATA# or ##3282#
3. Tap edit
4. Tap more
5. Tap HDR/1x selection
6. Tap LTE Only Mode
7. Tap OK
8. Power cycle the device or as many hear it restart your device

Congrats your now data bound 4g LTE now the revert process is almost the same and goes as followed

1. Open your phone app
3. Tap edit
4. Tap more
5. Tap HDR/1x selection
6. Tap LTE COMA and Evdo mode
7. Tap OK

I hope this helps and if I did help please hit the thanks button enjoy!!!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Reactions: roirraW "edor" ehT

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CAUTION LOSS OF PHONE CALLS AND TEXT MESSAGES WHEN DOING THIS YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE DONE TO YOUR PHONE YOU BY DOING THIS ARE DOING AT YOUR OWN WILL

I was trying to find a way as I use my phone mainly as a hotspot and the constant toggle between 3g and 4g was cutting a lot of my downloads off so I kept tinkering and came up with a work around but it cuts text and calls off til reverted it works for me but its up to you if you wanna use it might need your msl code I don't but I have tested this on nd8 kitkat and it has been all out 4g steps as followed

1. Open your phone app
    3. Tap edit
    4. Tap more
    5. Tap HDR/1x selection
    6. Tap LTE Only Mode
    7. Tap OK

Congrats your now data bound 4g LTE now the revert process is almost the same and goes as followed

1. Open your phone app
    3. Tap edit
    4. Tap more
    5. Tap HDR/1x selection
    6. Tap LTE COMA and Evdo mode
    7. Tap OK

I hope this helps and if I did help please hit the thanks button enjoy!!!!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk