Originally Posted by elektroinside
You don't usually get support if you use other than the stock kernel. This could be the source of your issues.
Anyway, here you go:
1. First make sure everything is backed up somewhere else, on your PC (contacts, pictures etc). You can back-up your apps as well with titanium backup (but ONLY user apps, not system apps or system settings).
2. Make sure you have the latest cm rom (nightly or stable) on your sd card (internal memory, not memory card)
3. Reboot into recovery and do a full wipe - this will NOT erase your internal memory (if everything goes well), the place where your photos are saved (don't reboot just yet)
4. Flash your rom (you saved on your sd card in step 2) and DO NOT flash siyah again.
6. See if your problems are gone BEFORE restoring anything.
7. If everything is OK, your issues are still gone, restore everything you backed up
8. Check if your issues are still gone after the restore.
I totally forgot everything about that rule! But thank you very much for helping me anyway!
I will try that